I need your opinions about the Chocolate Carly and Ergo

Oh gosh i'm having the same problem. I want to get those two purses but I can't decide which one to get in lack and which one in Chocolate.It will probably be easier if you see the two in person.

Okay, I have a question for all of you.. I really like the ergo, but the two times I have tired it on, the strap is like a triangle.. I would think with weight added to it and use it would soften up, but it always makes me put it back.. any thoughts? :confused1:

Hmm, never thought about the shape the strap gives. But now I see it. Well, to me I mostly like the Ergo because it's light weight like what everyone else is saying and the strap is so comfortable and just sits on your shoulder compared to my Carly. I guess I have petite shoulders but anyway the strap comfort is big factor to me. I love the Carly even though the strap is not as comfy as the Ergo. Have you tried the Ergo at the Coach boutiques? Usually they have something inside that adds weight to it so you can have a ideal image of how it'll look when your own stuff is inside. I never really opened the bags to see what they use for the weights..feels like a sand bag..could be wrong. I was like that when I first tried on the Ergo in department stores or the military exchanges. I was like ehhh...looks weird. Then I realized the reason I didn't like it as much is because those stores usually have ALL the stuffings (tissue papers) inside and it makes the bag look so bulky and stiff. Then I had a change of heart when I went to the Coach store and tried it on. Looks better and beautiful to me. I'm pretty sure after awhile of heavy usage it'll soften up but still look great. Well good luck on deciding!

Well, I have the choc sig medium carly and the black sig medium ergo and I say since you have the carly already, get the ergo! You'll have two completely different looks to switch between and I really love the ergo as much as the carly! :smile:

Fieldinspring, my ergo strap kinda felt stiff like that for awhile but now it's fine! Just melts right onto my shoulder! :smile: I love it!!!! :smile:

TnC- Here's the solution: Since you already have the Carly, get the Ergo... and I'LL get the Carly! :graucho: ...i've got the chocolate medium sized hobo and I love the color. You'll Love your purchase no matter which style you go with :yes:

ERGO! If you love them equally, its nice to have variety. The Ergo is lighter and more comfortable than the Carly too for when you have a shop-a-thon day at the mall...:happydance: Also...whenever I can't decide between two bags that I love equally, I let $$ decide and go for the cheaper one. Extra money in your wallet is always a good thing.:tup:

I say get the Ergo... for all the reasons already posted. I personally LOVE my ergos. I like ergo more than carly:shame: They are my all time favorite bags, they are comfy and beautiful.

They don't fit well with all that stuffing in there, but once that is all out and you put your stuff in it just goes right onto your shoulder and stays PUT!

ERGO!!!!!!! I just bought the MEDIUM CHOCOLATE SIGNATURE ERGO HOBO a few weeks ago, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!!!! She is sooooooooooooo comfortable, does NOT fall off your shoulder at all, looks absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!, and you can basically take her anywhere! I just took her on vacation w/ me and she did GREAT!!!!!!! Got MANY compliments too!!! check out my thread on her and you'll see some modelling pics! If you need to see more, PM me and I'll send you some! You will NOT be disappointed w/ this bag!!!!! I also own the chocolate leather Carly and the Carly is not comfortable like the Ergo is....Carly falls off your shoulder constantly, Ergo doesnt....Carly is heavy, Ergo isnt.... GET THE ERGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the chocolate signature.....it WILL make you want Hershey bars!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ergo!!

It's my new obesssion. xD

I've gotten the carly but I have babied that bag so much scared of fraying issues that some people have had with it.. so D:

ME TOO!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!! because of the fraying issues people have had w/ their signature Carly's I found it VERY hard to ENJOY mine!!! :nogood: I was always checking on them to see if they were starting to fray!!! :hysteric:LOL My newest obsession is the ERGO as well!!!!! I'm w/ you, girl!!!!! :tup:

Whenever I'm trying to decide on a bag, I load all the stuff from my purse into the new purse in the store and carry it around while I browse (this was actually recommended to me by my SA). It really helps get a better idea of what a bag will feel like under "normal" conditions, kind of a test run. I was really neutral about the ergo after doing this so decided to get my Carly!! If you like the Ergo, I'd recommend that for variety!! (P.S. Post pics of whatever you decide on!!)