I need your moral support in buying a Garden Party bag!

I love the GP. Since I am expecting I am having a hard time carrying my 35 birkins. The GP is a geat alternative. I have the 36cm size and it fits over my shoulder. Here is a pic of my 36cm etoupe GP taken by my SA before she sent it out to me.

Attachments

• gp.jpg small.jpg
    gp.jpg small.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 184
I use my GP more frequently than my birkins. It is a wonderful casual and elegant carry-all. Personally, I prefer the canvas and leather combo. I carry a lot in my GP and the canvas makes the bag lighter than all leather. In addition, the canvas/leather combo adds to the casualness of it.

Thanx for sharing the pictures Ranag and cxyvr! This really helps me in making a decision. GP's are really gorgeous. I am glad I 'discovered' the bag :smile:
I am tending towards the canvas/leather combo! So stylishly understated chic!!
You have quite a collection Ranag!

I have the orange canvas and leather bag. Im not on my home computer or i'd post a pic. If you go under my profile and look at my pics you'll see it on the shelf in my bedroom among the other bags.

You'll definetely enjoy the garden party. Sometimes when Im just slumming around in jeans and a tshirt it looks better than if I used one of my birkins. it also looks great with a party dress and everything in between!

Here's my orange bag. At first I was leary of the color, but I love it now.

Ryan

Attachments

• hermes.jpg
    hermes.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 158
Ryan! I hope you have taken the tag off in the meantime! Your bag is great. I hope you are not only loving it but using it too!!!

Monica

Yes, I have definitely taken the tag off! That was just a quick shot from when I bought it at the sale in New York a few months back. I just took it up to the beach in Massachusetts, actually. My boyfriend thought I was nuts to bring it on the sand, so I used my Goyard instead. :smile:

Ryan

OK, here are my pics, taken with my phone so bit grainy. I've taken shots also of all the crap inside and then closed so you can see how much it holds. It is 36 cm size in Negonda leather.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Open.jpg
    Open.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Closed.jpg
    Closed.jpg