I need your moral support in buying a Garden Party bag!

I love the way the GP looks-really casual but still 'neat'. I saw one in Boston on my trip in a really nice natural toile/bumpy brown leather (don't think it could have been togo-too 'lumpy' looking). It was gorgeous!

The GP is definitely on my short list to get with my next bonus-I say go for it!!:P

the GP is a great bag, so casual and so useful at the same time! classic yet not screaming for attention, it will go with your flats/jeans combo very well. :smile: post pictures when you get her!

All the ladies in the house!:jammin:
Thanx for you amazing support!!!
Thank you hello 2703, littleblackbag, Miss Margaux, hunters point 2, ladyhermes, bleugenes, kelly_birkin, LailaT, Sus, Rileygirl, annie9999, Lady Luna, bags to die for, hermesmonkey, Ranag, jp 824, geminisparklers, IFFAH, ggirl, pluiee and PurpleD!!!!

Rileygirl: thank you for the pictures. The Garden Party looks amazing on you. And the inside is just gorgeous!!! I think "my" (hahaha) Garden Party is one size bigger.

Hello 2703: thank you for your advice on the purse insert. I've read more on the purse insert on this forum. But what does it look like???:wondering

Ladies: do you think I should choose for all leather or canvas/leather?

Thanks Monica.

I tried on both the all-leather and the canvas tote. I loved the all-leather in Rouge H, it was a classy looking bag and the leather was amazing!!!!

I ended up with the canvas because I had my heart set on the Lichen color after spotting Ranag's in the GP reference thread.

You can't go wrong with either and the price of my canvas wasn't that far behind the price of the all-leather.

Can't wait to see what you get!!!