I need your help - again...

It all depends on how you like the styles and the pattern..ooh and functionality!!! If you like Berkeley ebene, go for it... It's a beautiful bag with lots of statement and versatility. Azur has its own charm...

Oh my God Oh my God oh my God!!

So I called the store and yes, they had a Berkeley Ebene. Then I asked about for the Tanami colour in Suhali since I have yet to see it and wanted to hear if there´s news about it. And they have ONE bag in that colour - but not just any bag, no - THE MAJESTUEUX! :wtf: Which is the very same bag I asked my SA to call me about if they got it!

So I rushed to the store after work. It turns out that my SA is on holiday and they just got the Majestueux in Tanami, which they was´nt even supposed to. So this is a one time strike.

It´s perfect, absolutely stunning! Beautiful red colour, not bright red but deep red. Like I hoped for...:Push:

So what´s a girl to do?? It´s pretty much more than what I thought I would get a new bag for right now. But this is THE chance since they only have one and don´t expect to get any more. The SA was so very very sweet to put it on hold for me until Monday - which I think is sublime service since they only have this one, but hey - I guess she can see what a good customer I am and I´m always very nice and polite ;)

The Berkeley I looked at as well, of course. It´s not completely out of the picture, but the SA said that she would advice me to wait a bit and think about it bc right now it was more of an impluse.

Uhh, another Mulberry girl :biggrin:

So what you´re saying is that it can work?

Speaking of Mulberry - I actually have the Elgin and Tyler both in olive, but I´m thinking about selling the Tyler. I don´t use it very often, it is too small for my daily needs I guess... But that´s two different bags.

Sorry about the delay in my answer!!

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying :biggrin: I use all my bags in different occasions and with different clothes. My gold Mabel is way too flashy to use as an every day bag so I use it at special occasions (some bigger meetings and such) but my black Mabel is great for every day use when I don't have too much stuff with me. :P

Oh my God Oh my God oh my God!!

So I called the store and yes, they had a Berkeley Ebene. Then I asked about for the Tanami colour in Suhali since I have yet to see it and wanted to hear if there´s news about it. And they have ONE bag in that colour - but not just any bag, no - THE MAJESTUEUX! :wtf: Which is the very same bag I asked my SA to call me about if they got it!

So I rushed to the store after work. It turns out that my SA is on holiday and they just got the Majestueux in Tanami, which they was´nt even supposed to. So this is a one time strike.

It´s perfect, absolutely stunning! Beautiful red colour, not bright red but deep red. Like I hoped for...:Push:

So what´s a girl to do?? It´s pretty much more than what I thought I would get a new bag for right now. But this is THE chance since they only have one and don´t expect to get any more. The SA was so very very sweet to put it on hold for me until Monday - which I think is sublime service since they only have this one, but hey - I guess she can see what a good customer I am and I´m always very nice and polite ;)

The Berkeley I looked at as well, of course. It´s not completely out of the picture, but the SA said that she would advice me to wait a bit and think about it bc right now it was more of an impluse.

I would go with the Majestueux and save the Berkeley for later. I think you'll regret it if you don't take the Majestueux when you have a change.