I need some urgent help!! a birkin I couldnt resist!!

ChloeSS, this is my two cents. Since you don't like having to owe people money (which can be an unpleasant feeling to carry around sometimes), only get it if you can afford it. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of epsom, so it really shouldn't be a problem to special order a 30 in the rouge you want.

Ask yourself: do you really need the bag now? Is it a necessity, or can you survive with the 2 (gorgeous!) birkins you have for a year or so while you wait?

[edit] There are a number of reds. You can find them in the Sample Color Chart in the Hermes Reference Library section.

Chloe, since you'll have to ask you bf for a bit of a loan, pls be sure it is the red you want! Yes, the reference chart is a very good place to start. Were you hoping for a vivid red, orangey-red, bluey-red or burgundy-red? And I think depending on the red in question, the hardware could make a difference too.

Chloe, since you'll have to ask you bf for a bit of a loan, pls be sure it is the red you want! Yes, the reference chart is a very good place to start. Were you hoping for a vivid red, orangey-red, bluey-red or burgundy-red? And I think depending on the red in question, the hardware could make a difference too.

^agree with SS. so many red with differnt undertones. Maybe find out the exact color..then consider. :yes:

...but it is 100% of my dream birkin, dream size, leather, color!! even the hardware! what else can i ask for?? !!!
okay, another enabler is onboard! :P

ChloeSS, what are the chances of bumping into a 100% dream Birkin in the size, color, leather, hardware that you want? Very rare, I would say. This is like express Special order!

Go for it, my dear!!! Ask BF to buy it for you as an early x'mas present! ;)

gigi,

lovely idea. it is hard to resist.. u know.. actually i planned to ask my bf to place a rouge birkin on waitlist in case they couldnt change the existing order.. someone they got the rouge!! and my bf asked me what else u want to put onto waitlist.. my mind was empty.. because THAT IS WHAT I WANT!!

okay, Quick one...these are the reds that I know:

Vermillon - Red with strong orange undertone
Rouge VIF - Red with slight blue undertone
Rouge Hermes - Dark burgundy red
Rouge Garance - very very similar to Rouge VIF, a slightly toned down version of Rouge VIF.

Which red are you looking for, Chloe?

ok.. that sounds crazy.

this morning i just randomly spoke to my bf about.. I found I am in love with rouge birkin as well as yellow birkin. I would like to change my order to a rouge and a black 30 birkin with cherve or epsom leather. ( my original order is 35 togo orange and black - 2 birkins)

and then.. he said how about I ring up some of the store to see what I can get for you from " My connection".

and then I was sitting beside him while he was on the phone with the manager. he rang up europe, malaysia and Australia. And he found out there is a rouge 30 birkin in epsom leather available !!! Oh my god!! this is the same as I mentioned this morning!!

I am more than happy to get it now! but .. I already bought 2 birkin this year ( 1 BJ and 1 JPG )... isnt that too much? I dont want to ask him to pay for me first and I pay him back.. I dont like the idea of owning ppl money. But it is my dream birkin!! everything match my requirement! how can I say no?

help!! what will you do??

OF COURSE I WILL SAY YESSSSSSSSS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

anyone has photos of their rouge birkin or birkin 30? i just want to see the size and how it match with casual wear..

I am 5'4" and I wear jeans and tees at the weekend ( and sadly uniform at the weekday because I work in a bank)

Yes I am talking about epsom.. and is epsom leather more durable than others? because I owned a togo and clemence, I found they are quite heavy and the corners are so easy to scratch.