i need an opinion on a few things, ladies! * pics too :D *

I'd use the Silver Miroir Pochette. It's great for that kind of thing..a couple weeks ago some friends and I went to this nice restaurant in LA and I used my gold one. It looked great!
And also, I really like the charm you already have on your Azur Speedy, I'd leave it on.

Out of all those choices I would get a regular pochette and a mini pochette. I wear low end sunnglasses, they do the job fine and people always comment on them regardless. I swear the nicest sunglasses I've gotten have been from Loehmans and k-mart, Jacklyn Smith makes really pretty and sturdy shades. Now as far as the bag and the charm/cles dillema, I could solve that real quick too, bec. I like my bags nekid! I don't like the look of a cles at all hanging from a bag, looks cluttered imo and a charm is kind of juvenile imo too(don't flame me please, maybe it's my age talking here, I'm 33). I really think a bag looks best on it's own and I hate to say it but I think these expensive bag charms that LV has come out with is a marketing ploy to get people just to spend more, and hats off to them it's working, lol. I like LV for their bags plain and simple, handcrafted with high quality materials and timeless designs, not for their overpriced key chains. Have fun shopping and gl with your ebay auctions!

But will the miroir pochette be big enough for you ? (not sure what you will be carrying while walking around the city)

I DO love the Azur cles (have one too). You should get it but I wouldn't put it on the Azur speedy (too much Azur) Keep that charm on- it looks cute !

And if you can, get an Azur Pochette too......why not ???

a concern. i'm thinking it will be okay because i will just need my ID, couple credit cards and some cash, plus razr cell phone. i'm probably going to replace my wallet temporarily with pomme envelope pouch to put inside my pochette. i think the red and silver will look hot when i pull it out :smile:

Out of all those choices I would get a regular pochette and a mini pochette. I wear low end sunnglasses, they do the job fine and people always comment on them regardless. I swear the nicest sunglasses I've gotten have been from Loehmans and k-mart, Jacklyn Smith makes really pretty and sturdy shades. Now as far as the bag and the charm/cles dillema, I could solve that real quick too, bec. I like my bags nekid! I don't like the look of a cles at all hanging from a bag, looks cluttered imo and a charm is kind of juvenile imo too(don't flame me please, maybe it's my age talking here, I'm 33). I really think a bag looks best on it's own and I hate to say it but I think these expensive bag charms that LV has come out with is a marketing ploy to get people just to spend more, and hats off to them it's working, lol. I like LV for their bags plain and simple, handcrafted with high quality materials and timeless designs, not for their overpriced key chains. Have fun shopping and gl with your ebay auctions!

no, i agree in a sense. i didn't think the charm on the azur would be permanent but i thought i'd leave it on for the time being until i got tired of it. the only other LV charm i really want is the white inclusion speedy, and not even to hang off a bag, i want it to put on my keys. i think i'm going to stick with the sunglasses though, i have wanted them for a while and now i can get them way below retail on ebay. i want a white pair too but i think i will go for a $50 pair. the others will cost me a little over $100 and they're dior. but who knows maybe i will feel they're too big after i buy them and will look to re-sell them. i've gotten mainly negative feedback about the hanging cles, and i think i have decided against it because i really don't think i will use it that much. i have a mc cles and use that as a change purse, but i just like the idea of having something to match my bags rather than pulling mis-matched LV out of my bags. don't get me wrong, it all blends, but it would look pretty to match. lol i guess it will wait until i can get an azur wallet and a damier wallet. thanks for your honest opinion :smile: