I need an intervention! Are you waiting on anything?

I'm awaiting a cognac mini tanner that I got with a 100 off 300 pce (bought a legacy e-reader pouch to go along with it in bright coral). None of the FP stores around here have the cognac in store anymore. Still thinking about the bag in bright coral though.....

I'm currently looking for a fuchsia duffle. I thought about this bag before and went with the black leather candace only to have the piping peel. Now I can't get the fuchsia duffle out of my mind, again. This really is craziness!

I know Macy's and Dillard's had some legacy on sale, but not in my neck of the woods. Ugh, why do we put ourselves through this?!?!:wacko:

I think I've been unsure due to the issues that some legacy bags have had. But I can't let that be a reason not to try. Coach's CS seems pretty fair if any issues should occur.

So if anyone happens to know where I can find a fuchsia duffle, please share.

I'm currently looking for a fuchsia duffle. I thought about this bag before and went with the black leather candace only to have the piping peel. Now I can't get the fuchsia duffle out of my mind, again. This really is craziness!

I know Macy's and Dillard's had some legacy on sale, but not in my neck of the woods. Ugh, why do we put ourselves through this?!?!:wacko:

I think I've been unsure due to the issues that some legacy bags have had. But I can't let that be a reason not to try. Coach's CS seems pretty fair if any issues should occur.

Some stores let you pay over the phone. My Macy's ran a copy off on a receipt of all the places that had the bag hat I was looking for. I called and had it sent to me.

Belk has one but I would order it fast: http://www.belk.com/AST/Boutiques/B...older_id=2534374302201927&bmUID=1361933850606

I found it looking for a tourmaline. I haven't had any luck :sad:

Last edited:
Some stores let you pay over the phone. My Macy's ran a copy off on a receipt of all the places that had the bag hat I was looking for. I called and had it sent to me.

Belk has one but I would order it fast: http://www.belk.com/AST/Boutiques/B...older_id=2534374302201927&bmUID=1361933850606

I found it looking for a tourmaline. I haven't had any luck :sad:

Thank you both :smile: Figures now that they are in short supply, I probably missed out. Not giving up yet!