I need an intervention! Are you waiting on anything?

I just ordered the Saffiano N/S tote in Robin today.... can't wait till she arrives... also have a past owned bag I re-bought today because I wasn't into her when I received her as a gift from dh & dd but now REALLY want her back into my collection the blk color block Rory!!!
Is that the black/taupe color block or the black/navy combo? I have the black/taupe and love it. It's a heavy bag - but a love anyway!

Waiting on my medium cosmetics case in tourmaline and small case in metallic to ship! Come on Coach, you're killing me!

I want more duffles, but I need the fine people of ebay to buy more of my stuff to make that happen.

I have the large e/w saffiano tote in black coming. I would have more because I was trying to get the tourmaline med cosmetic and the emerald large wristlet - but there was a problem ordering it online and I didn't have time to do it online. Then later they were gone. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I went to my Macy's today and they were cleaned out. Then I realized I'd lost my phone. So I went to my favorite ice cream shop for a milkshake and sat and pondered what I was going to do. Then I went back to my first stop - the post office - and it was there. So, anyway - I was on instagram just now and someone I follow posted these really cute aqua/yellowish green/white Sperry's that were a deep discount at Nordys so I got them to perk myself up - LOL!!

You probably will kick yourself! ;)
Vlad posted in the spring 2013 previews and it will be available in sand, marine, and chalk... But chalk will not be released until may! I want marine but I worry about the weight of her!
It's the size of the large duffle but then that reinforced bottom and buckle may make it heavy!! But it's so gorgeous!! :smile:

View attachment 2084558

This lil booger, I have had my eye on since Vlad posted it. I want it badly in this color only!

I really want the cobalt patent new willis, I'm so upset they took it off the online sale and now Jax is trying to charge me FP. Crossing my fingers it'll show up again.