I need advice... speedy 30 -or- 35??

I just got my first LV (Damier Ebene Speedy!), and I went with the 35. I'm only 5' but I carry a fair amount of stuff, and frankly it is still smaller than my previous bag (Michael Kors Hamilton large tote).

Do you have modeling pic? I'm 5'1 and I never thought about 35 but I'm seriously thinkng about it.

Hi there, I'm new to this forum, and can't create new topix, so I'll ask you in this one.
I bought the bag of my dream - LV Speedy Bandouliere 30. Size 35 seemed too big, but now I think that size 30 looks funny on me.. :sad: I'm a big girl - 5'6'' (168cm). Would you please advise me on this one?

img5016g.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new to this forum, and can't create new topix, so I'll ask you in this one.
I bought the bag of my dream - LV Speedy Bandouliere 30. Size 35 seemed too big, but now I think that size 30 looks funny on me.. :sad: I'm a big girl - 5'6'' (168cm). Would you please advise me on this one?

img5016g.jpg
I'm about the same size/height as you and I have a speedy in 30 and I LVoe it! I think it looks great on you. The 35 seems like luggage to me.

calipursegal thank you so much for your opinion! :smile:
I loooove this bag, absolutely adore it, but I was worried that it looks funny/too small on me..
And I agree - the 35 seemed like luggage.

Louis+Vuitton+Speedy+30.JPG

The picture above is taken from my beauty blog. MakeupByJoyce88.blogspot.com

I have the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and I find it a little too big for my height. I'm 5'1"

However, it looks more fitting on me when I wear heels.

The good thing about the handbag is that it's very roomy. I can carry ALOT of things in it.

I am 5'6 and own the mono Speedy 35 and Damier Azur Speedy 35 for spring/summer. That size looks best with my height. My 5'2" daughter carries Ceries 25 Speedy and Mono Speedy 30. Both look great on her, my Speedies look like overnight bags on her.