I need a diamond pendant. . . also opinion ?

this is always a matter of personal preference but i don't think the pendant has to come up to ring specs. i think the h or i will be more than enough if they are pleasing to the eye. people may grab your hand and take a close look at the ring ( i don't recommend this type of behavior but i have seen it) but most would not put their eyes up to your neck.

your eyes will tell you what you need to know as far as color and clarity for a pendant or earrings. jmho. i am so anxious to see these new jewels.

I think I may be more interested in getting a diamond pendant/neacklace instead of upgrading my diamond studs.
They're big enough to be honest, but I don't own any fine jewelry necklaces.
Anyone know of any brilliant designs?

Also, the opinion I mentioned I needed is do you guys think the Circle of LIfe pendant is overdone now?

Seems like every woman in my 'burb is sporting one. . . .
I really like it, but am wondering if there's something available just as fantastic but less common?

Here's the Circle of Life by Roberto Coin for reference:

I would like to share what I wear daily... I very rarely take them off. I sleep in them... I customized "my" look... hope it gives you an idea...

Attachments

• DCFC0163.JPG
    DCFC0163.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 236
  • DCFC0161.JPG
    DCFC0161.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 238
  • DCFC0157.JPG
    DCFC0157.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 205
  • DCFC0164.JPG
    DCFC0164.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 204
i have a 3/4 ct diamond solitaire pendant in white gold. and a 1.15 cttw white gold diamond cross. the cross is very simple and i do wear it everyday. i know what you mean about the circle of life pendant, but if you like it get it. i also have a 3cttw tennis style necklace. i should wear it more but it's in a box in my jewelry case so i don't see it unless i actually look for it. have fun shopping!

so here's the sitch. . .
DH is out of twon as usual. . . he tells me last night that he's expecting a Fed-Ex tomorrow {now today} and NOT to open it.
I ALWAYS open all packages/mail so I immediately knew.
He says I'll be home @ noon and I want to open it. . . So the package arrived this morning and I was right, it's from our diamond broker and I just got a message from him that his flight is delayed and he won't be home until 6pm TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO I messgaed him back begging to open it and he promptly ignored me:blah:
it's killing me!

I am in love with Roberto Coin's pendants. I purchased the Tiny Treasures key pendant over the summer and haven't taken it off since. I'm currently saving up for the Palm Tree one around $560, or the flower one $600. I also like the fact that their chains are made of 18 k white gold. :biggrin:

so here's the sitch. . .
DH is out of twon as usual. . . he tells me last night that he's expecting a Fed-Ex tomorrow {now today} and NOT to open it.
I ALWAYS open all packages/mail so I immediately knew.
He says I'll be home @ noon and I want to open it. . . So the package arrived this morning and I was right, it's from our diamond broker and I just got a message from him that his flight is delayed and he won't be home until 6pm TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO I messgaed him back begging to open it and he promptly ignored me:blah:
it's killing me!

:amazed: How are you going to make it?!!! I would be dying too! OMG!!

But you KNOW you're be doing this in just a few hours! :wlae: :wlae:

I'm soooo excited for you! Please send modeling pix ASAP!!

I'm DYING!
I hope he did good. . . I'm a little nervous, I usualy pick out my own goods! Does that make me a jerk? :sad:

I took some pics of my current pair, I'll take pics of my new pair, if that's what's in the box, for comparison size-wise.

I'm DYING!
I hope he did good. . . I'm a little nervous, I usualy pick out my own goods! Does that make me a jerk?

If it did, then we are sister jerks!! :graucho:

Bob never picks out anything except what he's going to give me from the inventory stash of what he and I have picked out from before. That's the only surprise I get, and I usually know what I'm getting anyway.

We shop on our vacations because there is only so much you can get in Oregon! We have Saks (Prada, Gucci, LV & Chanel), Nordstrom (Michael Kors & Chloe), LV and Tiffany. That's it. So we always shop together on our vacations, and we almost always ship to avoid sales tax (none in Oregon). So if I don't get my hands on it right away, it could turn into a gift to be given later.