I must say, I am impressed......

DenimShopaholic

My happy place!!
O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
with the customer service at Saks in Beachwood, OH (Cleveland).

I bought my Speedy there about 3 weeks ago, but did not get a box, and I also forgot to inquire about a catalog. Didn't really thing about either at the time, I was so excited about my Speedy!

So, about a week ago, I emailed the SA, from the card she gave me, to ask for a catalog. I got a reply back from the manager, saying they'd be glad to send me a catalog. When I emailed back to give him my information, I mentioned that I also did not get a box the day of purchase.

Lo and behold, I just took my garbage cans to the curb, and what did I find waiting for me on my porch? A large box from Louis Vuitton/Saks.

Once I got over the delusion that someone sent me a Monogram Alma in the mail, I realized it was my catalog....and a box for my Speedy!!

I have read about some posters difficulties in getting both boxes and catalogs so I just wanted to pass on the word about my very positive experience with the LV boutique at Saks. I wish we could all have experiences as good as the ones I have had the past three weeks...after all, we deserve it! :yes:

By the way, the large outer box that my box/catalog was packaged in once housed a Cabas GM (there's a bar code on the side!)

yeah, beachwood lv is nice...they have a somewhat better selection that down here in columbus (they had several pink denim when columbus had NONE!). they are very friendly. i haven't bought anything from there, but i've been there browsing, and they all seemed friendly.

yay i am glad that you had a very positive experience with LV. i've never been to that LV before but i will make a mental note to stop by if i were ever in cleveland.

I agree that it is always nice to hear about good CS; however, I did not have a good experience. I purchased my black Epi Alma at a Saks last Saturday and they didn't give me a box. Luckily, there was an actual LV store at the Plaza and they gave me a box. When I got home that evening, I discovered that they had forgotten to include the lock and key. I called Saks, Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday to advise them and did not receive the lock and keys until Friday (nearly one week later). I opened the box on Sunday (yesterday) to discover that they had sent me a gold/brass lock and key!!! To top it off, the phone # on the business card the SA sent was out of order. Frustrated with their CS, I drove 46 miles to pick-up the darn lock and key!!!