I *MUST* have this...and a couple random pricing Q's

I need pics!!!! Anyone??? Im also looking for a nice scarf to tie on my bags....:nuts:

It's too bad that LV doesn't sell men's pocket squares -- those would be perfect for tying onto a bag because they'd be much smaller than a women's scarf. I had never thought to tie a scarf onto a bag till I saw it here -- I have a bunch of gorgeous silk scarves that I've collected over the years. I don't use them nearly often enough so I just might start accessorizing my bag with one sometime!

Sorry, no pics...you gotsta go over to the LV site, click on scarves, click on scarves again and scroll down to the 4th image (below the mono groom scarves and bandeaus)

OMG, ilikepenguins, I hope they were right...I am calling first thing tomorrow morning! I had in my head that it would be a LOT more than that! I'll let you know what I find out by calling tomorrow.

edited to add:
Guess I will need to learn to say "champs elysees" before I call so I don't sound like a dumb*ss! hahaha

I speak French, it's pronounced:

shom zay-lee-zay

the "om" in shom is more of a nasal sound, and the second word has a Z-sound in front of Élysées because you need to pronounce the "liaison" (like saying 'an apple': an na-pul) and the final S in Élysées is silent.

Thank you Cecelia! I keep forgetting my next door neighbor is French too and I could have asked her. How could I forget...last time I was over there she had her mom, aunts and sister there and I couldn't understand a word of it...lol! We're about 1 1/2 hr from the Canadian border yet, there is a large French Canadian population in our town. Anyway, thank you for the pronunciation help. Hopefully I can find out more about the scarf tomorrow without making a fool out of myself when I try to pronounce it...hahaha!