I *MISS* Paris...and "what I DIDN"T Bring Home with me.....

Makes think there is some hope for my DH given the generous understanding nature of yours. Beautiful stuff, hope you went to Paris with an empty suitcase cuz you sure aren't leaving those boxes behind....

Thud! I'm trying to get up now...Lilac lining? Who would have thought of that? You will start a new style for wearing Constance! Keep the bag open at all times, but beware of passing droolers!

Two great bags! Enjoy them!

Thud! I'm trying to get up now...Lilac lining? Who would have thought of that? You will start a new style for wearing Constance! Keep the bag open at all times, but beware of passing droolers!

Two great bags! Enjoy them!

^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That would be some sight for sore eyes.....but, that was a thought :P

Thanks Gracekelly, bagdizzy, Olive519, Mree43, and LaVangardia

No Italian needed...just take a menu reader... Too bad your DH needs to go... LOL...girls' trip to Italy??? Hahaha...my DH would DIVORCE me if I went to Italy w/o him...we both LOVE it...

And Hermes...of course...Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples, Capri...etc. Sigh...

Oooooh, yes, and let's also include while we're at it Ischia, Portofino, Sicily, and oh, I've always had the idea it would be great to do the Cinque Terre run. Hike the five villages by day and pig out without guilt on yummy trofie with pesto, green beans and potatoes at night. It's so heavenly....

Darn. No girls trip? I thought the idea would be so fun. Think of all the shopping. Aside from H, I'd almost say it's better in Italy than France.

Oooooh, yes, and let's also include while we're at it Ischia, Portofino, Sicily, and oh, I've always had the idea it would be great to do the Cinque Terre run. Hike the five villages by day and pig out without guilt on yummy trofie with pesto, green beans and potatoes at night. It's so heavenly....

Darn. No girls trip? I thought the idea would be so fun. Think of all the shopping. Aside from H, I'd almost say it's better in Italy than France.

ACK...You are another TEASE:nuts: ....I'm here drooling, and thinking of all the beautiful sights and YUMMY food.:drool: Just told DH that you all are planning my Italy trip:yahoo:

I agree...LOVE Italy...w/ a short stop over in Paris...

Wong...I admire your plan! I was on the Amalfi Coast last year...was very successful in the dining category, but not so in respect to hiking...

Hmmm...a girls' trip...thinking...thinking...

Well...if DH and I return to Italy this F/W for a couple's fix...I might be able to swing a single's trip at a later date...

Wong...I admire your plan! I was on the Amalfi Coast last year...was very successful in the dining category, but not so in respect to hiking...

Well...if DH and I return to Italy this F/W for a couple's fix...I might be able to swing a single's trip at a later date...

Are you and WONG trying to :nuts: DRIVE ME CRAZY :upsidedown: ....I already told DH....and he is thinking!!

SoCal....look at ShoeLover's avatar....those and Shopmom's shoes are the shoes I COVET!!:drool:

Thanks for the warm and Kind words, SHOELOVER!!

Okay, two more silly pictures of my 5th or 6th day??......

WillandILouvreConstance.jpg

Constance_edited-1.jpg

:graucho: SoCal, yes, go check out the nice restaurants this fall, make notes etc for the future girls trip.

Italy and France are definitely two countries where the food is so good one definitely needs to be exercising it off in some way.

Haha...I just might do it... Have enough miles on BA to upgrade...

anHL...Rome favs...Gustov's for pizza...Cul de Sac wine bar for casual neighborhood atmosphere...other amazing eats in Rome and Florence...will have to try to recall.. To book private/semi-private tours...Context Rome and Through Eternity Tours... And Amalfi Coast...San Pietro hotel...

Now thinking about Milan, Venice, and London for Christmas...or Istanbul...or Morocco...or Vienna...or...