I met a PF member today!

Iluvbags said:
I met Sweetea at one of the local mall's when she bought my Cerise Speedy.

It was kinds cool meeting someone from the fourm.

"You met one of the purse ladies?" my boyfriend asked as he shook his head after I told him all about it.

Purse ladies.

That's what he calls it. "Are you in there talking to the purse ladies again?", he always asks. LOL :lol: :lol:

Heehee, awww:P . That makes us sound like a bunch of little old ladies or something:P .

The guy I'm "seeing" alternates between "purse ladies" and "purse snatchers." He thinks we want to take each other's purses! Then when I told him there was a marketplace, he said "See, I told you guys take each others purses!" He doesn't get it, he thinks it's like trading baseball cards or something.

Oh my...............

wickedassin said:
The guy I'm "seeing" alternates between "purse ladies" and "purse snatchers." He thinks we want to take each other's purses! Then when I told him there was a marketplace, he said "See, I told you guys take each others purses!" He doesn't get it, he thinks it's like trading baseball cards or something.

Oh my...............

Too funny. :lol:
Men can be so silly about things they don't understand

I forgot to mention that Tod helped me with my decision. I was debating whether I should get the same chanel tote or a Chloe paddy big pocket in black. Thanks Tod!!! :biggrin:

haha, i always think that i might be seeing someone from the purseforum. but being in NYC, i never really can tell. there's just way to many people. and i don't want to seem weird in case i'm wrong!

I just love all these stories! It's so great to meet someone here in person. I'm in Aus so we're kinda scarce here, lol. But anyone making a trip down under, give me a heads up! HelenNZ might be coming later this yr, yay!

Tod is fab! She's just lovely:smile:

So.. what did u end up getting, pursegal??

I met mshashmount to buy her B-bag. It was a really quick meeting because I was worried about being late for class, BUT it was so nice to meet her!

I would love to run into a PF member by accident and just "know"!