I *may* want the fluo green baby Stam

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
I decided that IF I am getting a MJ bag from the Spring 2008 collection (I'm loving fall 2008 SO much more), it will be the fluo green baby Stam.
It's not a bag that was love at first sight, but the more I look at it, the more I feel it will be a great fun bag to add to my collection.
I don't want to pay full price for it tho, at I've only seen it online at luisaviaroma (never codes) and Eluxury (which doesn't ship internationally) and I'm wondering: have you seen this bag at stores like Saks, Nordstrom, ... ???
If that store then has a special deal, I know to look out for it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

4036.JPG

you should get it! i've been waiting for someone to get a fluo stam. i've seen them irl and they're so bright and fun.

i can't say i've seen the green baby stam in any department store, but, then again, i haven't been in a department store in forever. try calling around and see if they ordered it!

Saw some fluo stuff in Harvey Nichols in London today, very bright, give them a ring. The euro is pretty strong against the £ at the moment so may work out cheaper, no customs etc. :smile: