I *may* want the fluo green baby Stam

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided that IF I am getting a MJ bag from the Spring 2008 collection (I'm loving fall 2008 SO much more), it will be the fluo green baby Stam.
    It's not a bag that was love at first sight, but the more I look at it, the more I feel it will be a great fun bag to add to my collection.
    I don't want to pay full price for it tho, at I've only seen it online at luisaviaroma (never codes) and Eluxury (which doesn't ship internationally) and I'm wondering: have you seen this bag at stores like Saks, Nordstrom, ... ???
    If that store then has a special deal, I know to look out for it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

[​IMG]

2. I could be crazy, but I'm pretty sure I saw some Fluo pieces at Nordies last time I was there. I can't remember which pieces. . . You should call and ask:flowers:.
    Good luck:heart:

3. I think there was one either on eluxury or netaporter!

4. you should get it! i've been waiting for someone to get a fluo stam. i've seen them irl and they're so bright and fun.

i can't say i've seen the green baby stam in any department store, but, then again, i haven't been in a department store in forever. try calling around and see if they ordered it!

5. I might be crazy too but I'm pretty positive I saw some fluo pieces at Nordies in SF. Definitely call and ask :smile:

6. Saw some fluo stuff in Harvey Nichols in London today, very bright, give them a ring. The euro is pretty strong against the £ at the moment so may work out cheaper, no customs etc. :smile:

7. I saw the flou hot pink baby stam at Neiman Marcus in Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta approximately 2 weeks ago.

8. Though I can't be of much help on the whereabouts of it, you would rock that! The fluo green is so fun!