I may not be purchasing that Chanel any time soon, and here's the reason why

Like everyone else had said....You're an angel. How lucky of him to found you. And everyone time you update pictures, he just looks happier and happier each time. :heart: Sending much love and support to you and Buddy.

So how is Buddy doing today? I know he must be one happy little fellow! I am following his story and his "extreme makeover" waiting for updates. I will pray his heartworm treament goes well. How are your other dogs doing with him now, still accepting? Just wanted to touch base, had not posted to you in a while. Best of luck, hugs and kisses to you and all your furry children!!

You'll be much happier and far more rewarded for your effort and finances with Jake than any thing (Chanel or not) can offer. Jake deserves the best and looks like you're giving it to him. He'll warm up to you and your other dogs in no time at all. He just needs to know he's loved and safe.

So how is Buddy doing today? I know he must be one happy little fellow! I am following his story and his "extreme makeover" waiting for updates. I will pray his heartworm treament goes well. How are your other dogs doing with him now, still accepting? Just wanted to touch base, had not posted to you in a while. Best of luck, hugs and kisses to you and all your furry children!!

You guys are so sweet to check in on little man! He is doing SO well. Every morning and every evening he joins me, my DH, and my other two dogs for our routine walks, and every day he does better and better. This morning the DH and I were laughing because he was holding his head up so high-- a sign of confidence in doggy body language! :tup: My other dogs have been wonderful with him I must say. He just kind of follows their lead. The only thing is, they are still fairly young and hyper :Push: and sometimes I think he gets a little overwhelmed with them.

Here's a sweet little side note: the lady who initially called our rescue about him (she cuts the grass of the family who kept him) is going to come over this week to visit him and see him in his "new life." I told her she's his guardian angel! If it hadn't been for her he may have stayed his whole life in that dreaded pen. :sad:

I am bracing myself now for the next step: he's already found a loving home in another state. These people have been interviewed, had their home visited and checked out, etc... and are a perfect match for little buddy. My DH and I still toss around the idea of keeping him, but again I am just afraid our house is a little too wild for him. I know he will be spoiled and treated just as well there as here, but selfishly it's really hard to think of him leaving us. I dunno, I still haven't fully decided yet.

The most important thing though is that buddy is happy, healthy, and will be for the rest of his life. And I'm enjoying every day with him!

I know you will make the right decision. Even if you do let him go to a new loving home, you will know what a wonder thing you did as a foster mom. You made a huge wonderful difference to an animal in dire need and for that you can be very proud. You helped save his life! God bless you, we need more foster parents for these wonderful creatures. I look forward to your next up date, but please know that what ever you do no one will be upset because we trust you will do what is best for him. Talk to you soon!

God i swear i Love u already Ttucker.. Will u marry me.. LOL!! I koe the feeling when u have so many dogs on hand already but yet see a "special" 1 u really wanna keep by ur side. May God lead u to make the best decision..

Aw I am so glad to hear he is doing so well! You are such an angel for helping him blossom again. Either way, he will have a loving and wonderful home - good luck with your decision.

Thank you guys! We still haven't totally decided about his adoption yet. I'm a very very particular foster parent :tender: He's still doing great, although my Picasso dog is having some jealousy issues :Push: Nothing too major though.

Quick question: Can anyone suggest a treat I can try with him? I've offered him Milk Bones, cheese... all the special stuff my spoiled dogs love. This little guy just isn't used to treats and just sort of looks at them and then walks away. He's definitely not food motivated. Anything else you can suggest?

Thank you guys! We still haven't totally decided about his adoption yet. I'm a very very particular foster parent :tender: He's still doing great, although my Picasso dog is having some jealousy issues :Push: Nothing too major though.

Quick question: Can anyone suggest a treat I can try with him? I've offered him Milk Bones, cheese... all the special stuff my spoiled dogs love. This little guy just isn't used to treats and just sort of looks at them and then walks away. He's definitely not food motivated. Anything else you can suggest?

Haa!! he doesnt koe wat his missing.. There are a few local products i can think of in singapore that would surely make a dog drool.. But its imposible to get at ur side. Keep trying im sure u'd get the "right" 1 soon..

Ok, have you tried peanut butter, it is a fact that dogs love it. Many treats are made with it. Put some on your finger and get down with him and see if he starts licking it off. That is also a good bond / trust exercise. If that works you can put it on some of the milkbones. Then he may start wanting a treat. I am sure he has no idea what it is. Also, if he is a good eater, you can put a few in his bowl when he is almost done with dinner. If he eats them he will reconize them again. Also, those beggin strips that look like bacon have a strong scent to them, they may get his attention. Does he like things he can chew, any toys or balls? Do try the peanut butter, I have never seen a dog not be interested in that. I wish we lived near by, I would love to meet him and try to help you with this. Once he figures out what he is missing he will be all over the treats! Sweet boy. You are doing a great job!!:tup: