I made a mistake

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
by selling my Walnut gigi last year because I had the whiskey and they were so close in color, in any event I wanted it back but no outlets had it, so I started checking on ebay and I was so luck to score a like new one for a decent price. The last two Walnut gigi when for over $800.
I never thought the gigi would be one of the most wanted bag. I thought it would be the xl lily.

Tell me about it. Sold my black one for $280.00, but at the same time I was able to help out a Canadian Coach lover. I know they have a hard time sometimes getting the bags they want. It did my pocketbook wrong, but my heart good!!!

That's insane! So why are you regretting selling it- as you said it is very close to whiskey. I don't think I would want to own that bag in walnut and whiskey personally b/c they are so close. Granted, they may age differently and become more distinct. Is it that you would have rather kept the walnut and sold the whiskey?

I is hard to give a bag for one reason or the other and regret it. I feel like that about the Leah Legacy Stripe, I had issues with her but should not have returned her. I got her at the Orlando Outlet fo dirt and now they want Mint for her on Ebay...

I sold my 4 gigi's. they were just too heavy for me, so rarely got used. the two I regret selling the most are the black and the teal. But if I still had them now, they would only be sitting in my wardrobe unused, when I realise the reason I sold in the first place. Too heavy. I had a walnut and a whiskey, the whiskey was by far the nicer of the two. You have kept the right one.