I made a mistake

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
by selling my Walnut gigi last year because I had the whiskey and they were so close in color, in any event I wanted it back but no outlets had it, so I started checking on ebay and I was so luck to score a like new one for a decent price. The last two Walnut gigi when for over $800.
I never thought the gigi would be one of the most wanted bag. I thought it would be the xl lily.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Tell me about it. Sold my black one for $280.00, but at the same time I was able to help out a Canadian Coach lover. I know they have a hard time sometimes getting the bags they want. It did my pocketbook wrong, but my heart good!!!

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
Ft Lauderdale, FL
That's insane! So why are you regretting selling it- as you said it is very close to whiskey. I don't think I would want to own that bag in walnut and whiskey personally b/c they are so close. Granted, they may age differently and become more distinct. Is it that you would have rather kept the walnut and sold the whiskey?

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Whiskey is the better, more interesting color of the two. It reddens and looks like beautiful saddle leather when it ages. You kept the right one.

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I am just shocked at the price the whiskey and walnut are going for on ebay, a whiskey color sold for $921.

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
An ever changing life with Steady Love...
I is hard to give a bag for one reason or the other and regret it. I feel like that about the Leah Legacy Stripe, I had issues with her but should not have returned her. I got her at the Orlando Outlet fo dirt and now they want Mint for her on Ebay...

eleda

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
I sold my 4 gigi's. they were just too heavy for me, so rarely got used. the two I regret selling the most are the black and the teal. But if I still had them now, they would only be sitting in my wardrobe unused, when I realise the reason I sold in the first place. Too heavy. I had a walnut and a whiskey, the whiskey was by far the nicer of the two. You have kept the right one.