I Made A BIG Mistake-Help !!!

I still have not received a response from the seller. I'm really anxious now. Usually when i buy something from ebay I pay as soon as the auction is over. I guess i'm just being impatient, sorry.
I looked at the photos again and there are pieces missing that aren't mentioned in the ad. I compared the photos to actual photos from the maker. the ebay bag seems off somehow. If I mistakenly won a fake bag i will just die. I am so mad at myself.

I thought about just buying it and fixing it then reselling it. But if pieces are missing and/or it's fake I can't sell it in good conscience

I still have not received a response from the seller. I'm really anxious now. Usually when i buy something from ebay I pay as soon as the auction is over. I guess i'm just being impatient, sorry.
I looked at the photos again and there are pieces missing that aren't mentioned in the ad. I compared the photos to actual photos from the maker. the ebay bag seems off somehow. If I mistakenly won a fake bag i will just die. I am so mad at myself

Don't keep e-mailing her, that's rude. Give them 48 hours....or 24 at LEAST. Seriously, if I was the seller I would be really pissed off if you do that considering the request is not to PAY but to back out. It's not my fault the buyer got super eager and now doesn't want to pay for an item after I was expecting to make money.

People make mistakes on bid accidentally, but don't pass on your frustrations and anxiety to the seller because that does not help your case.

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to warn you.

I'm not trying to bother the seller. It's been 48 hours since the auction ended. I thought contacting the seller as soon as possible was the right thing to do.
If the seller was able to do a second chance offer or relist the item, the sooner the better, right ?

I'm anxious because I know I made a mistake. An honest mistake by buying the wrong bag. I'd like to correct my mistake, in a way that won't trouble myself or the seller. If that's not possible I'll live with it. Even if it means I buy a dirty fake bag.

I have only sent one email.

Thanks for listening

If you are questioning the authenticity, I say don't pay for it and take the negative feedback hit. You can always respond saying you questioned the bag's authenticity. I always give good sellers/buyers the benefit of the doubt if there is only one negative feedback. How much $$ are we talking about?

I looked at the photos again and there are pieces missing that aren't mentioned in the ad. I compared the photos to actual photos from the maker. the ebay bag seems off somehow. If I mistakenly won a fake bag i will just die. I am so mad at myself.

I thought about just buying it and fixing it then reselling it. But if pieces are missing and/or it's fake I can't sell it in good conscience

Why would it have missing pieces? Did she mention that in her description? If it's fake, you can file a claim or contact your credit card company. Since you don't want the bag even if it's real, it would be better if it were fake since that's the only way to rightfully back out. If you're questioning authenticity now, what's the link so you can get opinions from other members? This could make a difference on how it's handled.

Update:

I put the bag on an "authenticate this..." thread. A few people said the bag was real. No one noticed the missing tags, or the fact they weren't mentioned in the listing.
I received a message from the seller. She said my email didn't come thru ebay, so she didn't trust it. So I resent it on 6/30. She has not responded. The auction ended 6/26.
I'm tired of having this over my head. I usually pay for an item as soon as I win an auction. If I sent the money immediately would I have my item by now? probably not.
Any ideas on when the clock runs out on trying to do the right thing ?