I love to see men pay at the counter...

DH would rather sit in the parking lot in his truck (no matter the weather) than venture into the Coach outlet with me. I guess it doesn't hurt that he has the whole laptop & 4G wireless card set up to stave off boredom. I will admit that he is very patient and never tries to rush me.

He will not ever (and I mean ever) hold my purse. He thinks it makes him look ridiculous, and always shakes his head when he sees some poor man doing this. I don't even bother to ask anymore.

LOLOL I love reading all your responses. Thank you for sharing. I had such a good laugh.

I applaud men who are willing to line up so that the wifeys can stroll around for more stuffs. One of them, he was holding a baby in his arm and a big bag, then another hand strolling a baby. I can see the anxious on his face when it is their turn to pay and the wife is not back yet. LOL

My husband will try every last bit of effort to not step into Coach with me. When there is no choice, he will just find a sit and rest there. No way he is willing to line up with me. So now, I will just let him go to the shop he likes for 1 hr and come back to meet me. :P

And yes, he has no problem buying inner clothings or "white bread" for me, but paying at Coah... oh NO.

Hey ladies, it will be so much fun to see what Coach your better half will choose for you without any "instruction".

My finace has picked out some awesome gifts on his own. He really pays attention to what I like and will wear, and has an awesome eye for color, so he's even been known to take me out of my comfort zone... just to fall in love with something I would have never picked myself. His most recent Coach purchase was a Legacy ring, he walked around the outlet by himself, came back with a few choices, and said I could pick from them, that it was surprise. His fav out of all of his choices was the Legacy ring, so I picked that ;)

Mine wouldn't think of buying (choosing) me a purse because I'm so fussy (must be exact right size and organization for what I need to carry) but he did pay at Coach after I picked out what I wanted. The SAs looked impressed!

^Even better story, mine will go get tampons because we don't call them that... we call them "bullets" so I'll be like "get me a green pack or yellow pack of bullets please" :smile:

or he'll be like "are you out of bullets?"

:lolots:

I love it!! BIL was visiting and I sent him along with hubby to get me a box of panty liners. He called me from the pharmacy because they couldn't find baby shape... it was called body shape. He says everyone around them was looking at them :P

I was in line at the outlet today, and the man in front of me had a purse and matching wristlet he was buying for his girlfriend. He started asking me, "Does the little one go inside the big one? What is it for?" I gave him an instant accessory lesson--LOL.

No way would my DH ever ever ever set foot in a Coach store or buy me a Coach bag, but he doesn't mind if I buy them. DH hates shopping more than anything else in the world, the only exception is computers but even then he's out of the store in 5 minutes.

And I gave up asking him to hold my purse back when we were first married 20 years ago ... complete taboo for him, so funny but whatever ...

I also never ask him to get "female" products, no way that's ever happening. I made the mistake of asking him to get some for me one day when we hadn't been married very long, his mother happened to be visiting, and (you can guess the rest) he made his mother go get them ... I didn't know until after, but that's when I decided I was on my own :P

HA-HA-HA is all I have to say!!! My husband (when buying me Coach) takes me to the Coach counter at Dillards or Von Maur, stands around looking impatient and uncomfortable and just pulls out the cash after I've made my decisions.

He would NOT ever go into a Coach store by himself, but he's more then happy to run to the pharmacy and snag my "female" products. Hmmmm...is Coach more embarrassing then tampons?! LMAO

My hubby loves to go the the Coach store by himself because he gets to flirt with all of the pretty SAs.