I love my Evora MM so much...wouldn't it be nice if it came in PM, too?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends. I am so in love with my Evora MM in DE. I just so wish it came in the PM size. I would definitely buy one even if I already have the MM. I have a Bloomsbury PM, but sometimes find myself in need of a bigger cross body bag. My Evora MM is too big for that purpose while the Bloomsbury GM has been discontinued. Does anyone else wish the same?

2. Yes! I did not get the Evora since the MM was too big for me... I would love to see it come in a PM! How cute would that bag be!!!

3. yes, i wish evora comes in pm and if bloomsbury gm is still available. :smile:

4. I was in the same position last year! I loved the Evora, but it was just too big. I felt luggage sized on me. I ended up purchasing the Bloomsbury GM, which I LOVE (so glad I purchased it when I did since it's been discontinued), but I think I would have purchased the Evora if it came in PM. Hope you can find the Bloomsbury GM pre-loved!

5. I am so excited to see Evora in person this weekend. No LV stores near me. She is number 1 on my wish list. I hope I love her in person. :blush:

6. I really prefer the Evora in the PM size over a Bloomsbury GM. I find the Bloomsbury's base too thin sometimes although I love my Bloomsbury PM.

7. Wow, I thought the Evora MM was the perfect size. The GM is HUGE!

8. GM is so big that it isn't pretty.

9. I agree, I didn't buy the MM because I thought it looked huge on me.