I love my Evora MM so much...wouldn't it be nice if it came in PM, too?

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Hi friends. I am so in love with my Evora MM in DE. I just so wish it came in the PM size. I would definitely buy one even if I already have the MM. I have a Bloomsbury PM, but sometimes find myself in need of a bigger cross body bag. My Evora MM is too big for that purpose while the Bloomsbury GM has been discontinued. Does anyone else wish the same?

I was in the same position last year! I loved the Evora, but it was just too big. I felt luggage sized on me. I ended up purchasing the Bloomsbury GM, which I LOVE (so glad I purchased it when I did since it's been discontinued), but I think I would have purchased the Evora if it came in PM. Hope you can find the Bloomsbury GM pre-loved!

Hi friends. I am so in love with my Evora MM in DE. I just so wish it came in the PM size. I would definitely buy one even if I already have the MM. I have a Bloomsbury PM, but sometimes find myself in need of a bigger cross body bag. My Evora MM is too big for that purpose while the Bloomsbury GM has been discontinued. Does anyone else wish the same?

I agree, I didn't buy the MM because I thought it looked huge on me.