I love linea pelle because __________

Stormy Heart

HellBent for Leather
O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
I am impatient ! I don't want to wait to break-in a bag so I can enjoy it.
LP are ready on day one ! Soft and comfortable. By the time other bags feel right, they look bad.
That, and I love the styles.

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
Another vote for the leather!
The leather on LP bags is nothing short of amazing!!! The washed leather is so thick and smushy and super-soft!
I love the studded hardware on the Dylan bags, and the leather covered buttons on my Piper.
The styles are fabulous and body-conforming, and I love the variety of colors.
I also love the fact that they are so lightweight.

....oh there are so many reasons I love LP! I know I'll come up with a few more....

cookiepie

Jan 31, 2008
I love my LPs because they are my go to bags,they never let me down, buttery soft leather, amazing colors and style, I feel nice and pulled together when I wear any of them, always get complimented on, and of course I love that the LP CS is excellent. I even got two of my best friends hooked on LP too.

cookiepie

Jan 31, 2008
And oh, these bags just become more beautiful the more you use them. They demand to be used and loved.

bellabird

Trying new things!
Sep 23, 2007
West Coast
I love the buttery leather and the fact that I don't have to 'baby' these bags. LP is unique & I am a forever fan.

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
The super soft smooshy deliciously fabulous leather!!! SO YUMMY!

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
my go to bag every day anymore - i just love every single one of them and i still thank Cooper and the other gals for helping me into this fabulous line of quality bags.

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
USA
I love my dylan patchwork tote in black!! It is so comfortable and stylish and I can wear this every day. At first I was hesitant to get it because I usually don't get any bags without a zipper, but the magnetic snap closure works well. I love the gold hardware against the black. The leather is so soft!! I have received so many complements on this!

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
The feel of the leather, and how you all raved about it, is why I ordered my first, Gillian clutch. I LOVE how it feels. And the workmanship is really nice, even stitching, solid seems, unscratched leather and hardware, and the CS is great. I will be ordering another LP in the future...sooner if I can get another great deal like I did.

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
LP bags are stylish yet functional and i get a ton of compliments on them. and the leath-uh is like butt-uh! oh ... oh! ... i'm getting verklempt -- talk amongst yourselves! i'll give you a topic -- the espresso gillian is neither a cup of joe nor a woman. DISCUSS!

whew, i'm fine, i held it in. who knew?

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
i just love every single one of them and i still thank Cooper and the other gals for helping me into this fabulous line of quality bags.
:cutesy:
My pleasure!!!

P.S...still looking for a Midnight Dylan Tote....
Please keep your eyes peeled for me !
(...and, no, I am not paying $381 for the one that keeps going round and round on eBay!!!)

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
LP bags are stylish yet functional and i get a ton of compliments on them. and the leath-uh is like butt-uh! oh ... oh! ... i'm getting verklempt -- talk amongst yourselves! i'll give you a topic -- the espresso gillian is neither a cup of joe nor a woman. DISCUSS!

whew, i'm fine, i held it in. who knew?
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I remember these skits! They were so friggin' funny!!!!