I love linea pelle because __________

Stormy Heart

HellBent for Leather
O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
I am impatient ! I don't want to wait to break-in a bag so I can enjoy it.
LP are ready on day one ! Soft and comfortable. By the time other bags feel right, they look bad.
That, and I love the styles.

Another vote for the leather!
The leather on LP bags is nothing short of amazing!!! The washed leather is so thick and smushy and super-soft!
I love the studded hardware on the Dylan bags, and the leather covered buttons on my Piper.
The styles are fabulous and body-conforming, and I love the variety of colors.
I also love the fact that they are so lightweight.

....oh there are so many reasons I love LP! I know I'll come up with a few more....

I love my LPs because they are my go to bags,they never let me down, buttery soft leather, amazing colors and style, I feel nice and pulled together when I wear any of them, always get complimented on, and of course I love that the LP CS is excellent. I even got two of my best friends hooked on LP too.

my go to bag every day anymore - i just love every single one of them and i still thank Cooper and the other gals for helping me into this fabulous line of quality bags.

I love my dylan patchwork tote in black!! It is so comfortable and stylish and I can wear this every day. At first I was hesitant to get it because I usually don't get any bags without a zipper, but the magnetic snap closure works well. I love the gold hardware against the black. The leather is so soft!! I have received so many complements on this!

The feel of the leather, and how you all raved about it, is why I ordered my first, Gillian clutch. I LOVE how it feels. And the workmanship is really nice, even stitching, solid seems, unscratched leather and hardware, and the CS is great. I will be ordering another LP in the future...sooner if I can get another great deal like I did.

LP bags are stylish yet functional and i get a ton of compliments on them. and the leath-uh is like butt-uh! oh ... oh! ... i'm getting verklempt -- talk amongst yourselves! i'll give you a topic -- the espresso gillian is neither a cup of joe nor a woman. DISCUSS!

whew, i'm fine, i held it in. who knew?

i just love every single one of them and i still thank Cooper and the other gals for helping me into this fabulous line of quality bags.

:cutesy:
My pleasure!!!

P.S...still looking for a Midnight Dylan Tote....
Please keep your eyes peeled for me !
(...and, no, I am not paying $381 for the one that keeps going round and round on eBay!!!)

LP bags are stylish yet functional and i get a ton of compliments on them. and the leath-uh is like butt-uh! oh ... oh! ... i'm getting verklempt -- talk amongst yourselves! i'll give you a topic -- the espresso gillian is neither a cup of joe nor a woman. DISCUSS!

whew, i'm fine, i held it in. who knew?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I remember these skits! They were so friggin' funny!!!!