I know you see these everyday.....here is mine.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's my new Raisin Leigh (new to me). I sold my raisin shoulder bag so I could buy her and I am pretty happy with it. I have yet to find my perfect bag.

Attached Files:

2. She is so pretty!! Please girl we can never get enough of any coach!!!

3. :tup:

She's beautiful enjoy :smile:

4. I've always loved this bag in this color....congrats!!

5. Beautiful! Congrats! :tup:

6. I never get tired of looking at Coach and the Leigh is a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

7. It is gorgeous! I wonder why it isn't your perfect bag? Just curious. I had the raisin Leigh and returned because I got a chance to own a Gardenia (winter white) Leigh which I now possess. I couldn't justify keeping both although I wanted to, because I just can't see so much money in bags lying in my closet so I had to pick a favorite. Enjoy your beautiful Raisin Leigh! I love my white Leigh so much. (I've got to change my avatar soon from the raisin to the gardenia or something.)

8. That is so beautiful. I could never get enough of everyones bags!!!:tup:

9. That is one GORGEOUS bag! I tried one on at the outlet today but it was so scratched up and they didn't have another. Enjoy!!

10. Beautiful bag and I love the color. :tup:
    Carley

11. It's gorgeous - and if it's not your perfect bag, I am sure it's close to it!

12. oh very pretty. I love it. It is so cute. I love the color. It is very unique.

13. First, I don't own it, but Leigh is one of most favorite Coach bags, it has design/function features that I prefer. The flap, the pockets, the size, and the chain strap/top handle. This is a very classy feminine purse. I own 8 Ali's which has most of these features of sorts. But even Ali doesn't suit every purpose. Bridgit, which has none of the features I prefer (besides the strap) but consider it the perfect small classy feminine bag. I don't like zip tops, so in this instance it is a compromise, but a delightful one. We want looks, but we also want function and familiar ease when we use them. We have to be objective.

Finding the perfect bag took me a long time!

14. I love my raisin shoulder bag and I love my whiskey Leigh, so a raisin Leigh would be even more fabulous!!! Congrats and enjoy it!

15. Congrats - I love that bag, but everyone I've seen in Raisin or Juniper at the outlets has been so scratched up that I haven't picked one up yet. Enjoy - she's beautiful!