I know you see these everyday.....here is mine.

justbrowsing

Jan 9, 2007
It's my new Raisin Leigh (new to me). I sold my raisin shoulder bag so I could buy her and I am pretty happy with it. I have yet to find my perfect bag.

Attachments

• leigh.jpg
    leigh.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 77
It is gorgeous! I wonder why it isn't your perfect bag? Just curious. I had the raisin Leigh and returned because I got a chance to own a Gardenia (winter white) Leigh which I now possess. I couldn't justify keeping both although I wanted to, because I just can't see so much money in bags lying in my closet so I had to pick a favorite. Enjoy your beautiful Raisin Leigh! I love my white Leigh so much. (I've got to change my avatar soon from the raisin to the gardenia or something.)

It's my new Raisin Leigh (new to me). I sold my raisin shoulder bag so I could buy her and I am pretty happy with it. I have yet to find my perfect bag.

First, I don't own it, but Leigh is one of most favorite Coach bags, it has design/function features that I prefer. The flap, the pockets, the size, and the chain strap/top handle. This is a very classy feminine purse. I own 8 Ali's which has most of these features of sorts. But even Ali doesn't suit every purpose. Bridgit, which has none of the features I prefer (besides the strap) but consider it the perfect small classy feminine bag. I don't like zip tops, so in this instance it is a compromise, but a delightful one. We want looks, but we also want function and familiar ease when we use them. We have to be objective.

Finding the perfect bag took me a long time!

Congrats - I love that bag, but everyone I've seen in Raisin or Juniper at the outlets has been so scratched up that I haven't picked one up yet. Enjoy - she's beautiful!