I know she means well, but . . . .

I got a sideways comment like that on MySpace one time. Some girl I didn't know at all sent me a message saying, "Wow! I can't believe you're only 24! You should lay off the drinking."

I responded to her that she had no right to make a comment like that, because she didn't know me or my lifestyle habits at all. She then wrote back about how I should try finding Jesus, or something. The whole thing was really awkward. After that, I simply hit "delete," and didn't go out to the clubs for 2-3 months afterwards...

I know you're situation is different, though. If it were me, I'd simply reply that I wasn't pregnant. Just one or two sentences. If she really means well, she'll respond with an apology.

The moral of the story? There are some weirdo's out there on sites like Myspace. Don't take anything on there personally, (unless it's from someone you already know). :yes:

i would not ignore it. i would delete it. then find out how old she is. if she's a youngster, i'd understand ignorance then i'd msg her telling her that i'm sorry you mistook me as a pregnant woman but next time it's better not to make assumptions about people, especially strangers.

if it wasn't a young girl that just happened to be ignorant, depending on who it is, and the situation i'd handle it...differently.

but then again i'm not nice :nuts:

don't mean to upset you.. but it can be an honest mistake..

It happened to me once though, back when i was in high school, there was this period of time where my car broke down and i had to take the public transport for a few days. I was on the bus to school and there was this rather big woman (whom i thought was pregnant) board the bus a few stops after i did. She was carrying some groceries as well.. so i stood up and offered her my seat.. She snapped at me by screaming a few vulgar words.. sometimes it just doesn't pay off to be kind to others :smile: hahaha joke joke