I know it's all about SS08 now, but how about a little love for Pine GGH?

Thank you Glitz & Glamour, jo-ee, catcat, LVobsessed415, KDC, Gonatcha, alisonanna, Mira, robotdoll, and galex101404!!

I suggest everyone have a little Pine GGH in their lives, the color combination just looks amazing. I'm not even into green bags, but this one called my name for a month.

I just got me gorgeous new Pine GGH Hobo from BalNY and Kim picked out such gorgeous leather! Ah! I'm so excited, I was waiting for this bag for awhile and here it is!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and I so painstakingly matched a Hermes twilly to my new beauty!
attachment.php

I'm kind of in love with my new bag!:heart:

And I'm hoping that it + a bunch of other Hermes purchases I made will tide me over until my Magenta and EB dreams come true. :nuts:

oh my word it's gorgeous! i personally quite like the hobo style and the gold really complements the deep green shade. it's a winner :yes: congrats!

Thank you amcf58, glossie, asl_bebes, pluiee, karo, Decophile, ahertz, and peppers90!!

I thought I was crazy to look to match a twilly to my bbag, but I just saw this twilly in the Hermes forum, called H and found the very last one in the country so I knew it was fate. :yes: