I just take a plunge today!! The First Grey

:love: Thank you everyone for your comments.... :P

Quick question please... If you buy the bag without seeing it and want SA to help you pick the best one. How do you describe the best quality bag? :shame:

luvpurse said:
:love: Thank you everyone for your comments.... :P

Quick question please... If you buy the bag without seeing it and want SA to help you pick the best one. How do you describe the best quality bag? :shame:
i would say... the least veiny/marbly, least shiny/waxy, and thickest leather of the bunch.:graucho:

I have been soooo tempted to get a bag just like this. But I am holding out until I see this new truffle color. And griege, gotta see that one too.

Would you guys consider the current one I have "veiny"? When I compared the grey with emerald green at NM yesterday, leather on grey is a lot softer than EM. However, the EM is thicker. Does this make sense? I actually like the softness of it very much. Can we really find softness and thickness at the same time?

My english is bad and I'm afraid SA won't understand me. :Push:

Attachments

• IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 29
luv, the leather on your first is beautiful. i wouldn't consider that veiny. it's more like distressed. there is softness and thickness in the leather from the older season (04 and earlier). there are some in the newer leather (but not as common).

Esile, thank you for commenting on the quality of the bag.

I realize I didn't post the picture of the back of the bag. Here we go. Please let me know what you guys think. One deep long vein sort of bother me. Is this common on BBag leather?

You guys must think I'm too picky and annoying. hahaha... Sorry about this... :Push:

Attachments

• IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 20
The more you use it the more the veins will fade. It is a great color. If you wear a lot of black or white you'll get alot of use out of it! Even if you don't, grey is the type of color that will compliment anything you wear with it. Wear it out a couple of times and you'll be surprised how many people will stare (in a good way).