I just placed an order at Bond St Chanel

the bag arrives today! here are the pictures. the bag comes in a perfect condition, but unfortunately, the box was damaged... not sure if i should called bond st up and ask them to send me another one, but if they are sending an empty one, i'm sure that ups will damage it again

Attachments

• P1000380.JPG
    P1000380.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 70
  • P1000392.JPG
    P1000392.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 67
  • P1000393.JPG
    P1000393.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 109
does damaged box always happen to post order?

do you think i should call them up and ask them to send me a new box? or would i be able to get a replacement in hong kong?

i was thinking of getting the valentine flap too, but it only arrives london on monday (the day of price rise), so i'm not sure whether i should still get it + the damaged box...

I don't know why but everything sent to me by UPS arrives with the box looking like it's been through hell. One package arrived taped together- everything inside was twisted and the shipping invoice was in pieces. I never have this problem with FedEx!

same my bag was shipped to me via UPS, i guess this explains why it was damaged. i just called pacific place chanel in hong kong, they told me they can get me a new box! how nice is this? never thought about it.

hey shirleycc, i was thinking of ordering from bond st, chanel as well..... is it safe though? like how do we know that the order is definitely shipped? im a lil worried to place an international order. do u mind explaining the procedure to me if u dunt mind? :smile: TIA

i called bond st up twice, the first time i called to ask about the price, but i asked for the SA's name, the next time i called again to look for that particular SA who answered the phone before, so that i can also make sure that SA works there. the only thing to worry is that you need to give them your credit card number (including security code) over the phone, and you wouldn't know what they would do with that if u come across someone dishonest. luckily, everything works well for me this time. my mom called the credit card center the next day to check the bill to make sure it is Chanel which charged for the bag, also to make sure that the bag they send would be from a authentic source. hth.

i saw that you are from melbourne, it's likely that they'll charge you custom when the bag goes into Aus. aussie dollar is quite weak at the moment, so it's likely that your purchase would go over $1000.