I just placed an order at Bond St Chanel

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To take advantage of the weak pounds at the moment, I just ordered a Reissue at Bond St Chanel. I'm so happy now as this will be my first Chanel flap. The SA who handled my order was very lovely and helpful. I can't wait to see my bag, hopefully it will come in a perfect condition :smile:

2. congrats! which reissue u ordered?

3. Congrats, it's always so exciting waiting for a bag to arrive! Can't wait for your modeling pics!

4. thanks hun! i ordered the most classic one, a black reissue with silver chain. although i prefer one in metallic, but i couldn't locate one from any of the stores in london. will post up pics when it arrives :smile:

5. ohhh i can't wait to see it. congrats!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

7. How exciting, I love my black matte reissue! Which size did you get?

8. congrats! how much was it?

9. Congrats, that's my favourite reissue. Would you mind me asking where you live and how much they charged for postage? It's so tempting to take advantage of the weak pound!

10. Can't wait to see pictures - Congrats on your new bag!!!!:smile:

11. i bought a 226 (medium), it was about GBP 13xx after VAT reduction, and shipping depends on where u r located. i shipped my bag to hk, and it's about GBP 8x. a massive saving! i'm hoping that the price will stay the same until i save enuf for another chanel bag.

12. congratz shirleycc. i would also like to order one from UK to take advantage of the week GBP. can u share with me your contact points at chanel bond street? do you order through the phone or via email? thanks in advance :smile:

13. i ordered it over the phone. u may want to ask for olivia, she's the SA who helped with my purchase

14. shirleycc: Great congrats to you :smile: Can't wait to see your reissue.

15. That is a great purchase!! The reissue is gorgeous - can't wait to see pics when you get it!!!