I just ordered these from bergdorf goodman...

I got these shoes in black a few months back. They ended up going back twice. I ordered my size...too tight. I ordered a half size up - still too tight. I didn't want to go through it again. I would go a full size up on these.

I have the kemps and they are gorgeous IMO. (half size up on those).

Yeah I returned the Kelis, the 4 inch heel height, this morning. They were PAINFUL!!! I ordered half size up to a 39.5 and in JC I normally wear a 39 in sandals and they were pinching everywhere just like foxy said. I thought they were great looking shoes, especially love the gold, but no matter how "cheap" I got them for, they weren't worth the pain.

I'm glad to hear it just wasn't my foot. You know how some people get insecure with their bodies, I have been insecure about my feet lately b/c Louboutin makes you feel like you have monstrous, wide feet when you are ordering shoes. :roflmfao:

Lorebunde, no my black CLs are due to arrive on the 21st now instead of the 16th-20th like many others. NM CS is really ticking me off. They have asked me 3 times now if I "accept the delay on the backorder". Ummm, quit trying to get out of selling me the $280 CLs and put in the computer that I ACCEPT. LOL Obviously I have saved every chat transcript regarding those damn shoes. Watch a bunch of us get them and think they are nothing great.

K, sorry back to the JCs....:smile:

Here are the purple patent ones shown as the "must haves". I borrowed the photo from the Yay..YSL tributes thread. LOL

Attachments

• SPRING FASHION.jpg
    SPRING FASHION.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 38
I think those are cute
0806_denis_max.jpg
this is how they look!

^^actually those are a bit different...I think they are called kelis...?
However, I am feeling better about the shoes (especially after fatefullotus' enthusiastic comment!) although I haven't received them yet.

I am a bit nervous about the comfort issue, because that is really important to me, so if they are uncomfortable that would be the deal breaker... but I am liking the shoes more and more!
This was my first time to find any high-end shoes on sale, let alone 50% off!

Uggh, I still haven't received the shipment email.
Does BG take a long time to process the order? This is my first time dealing w/ them.
I see that my size is gone from the website though.

Are you kidding?? That gold flash on the underside of the heel is genius! I LOVE! Cannot get enough!
Agree. I'm diggin' the gold as well.

the peep toe looks a little wide, like your foot might slip through, or stretch it ...
Ditto. I'd like these a bit more if they were a sandal rather than a peep-toe.

They definitely look cute when worn, but I think it's due mostly to that gorgeous flash of gold! love that!

I JUST OPENED THE BOX! I'm in LOVE. :heart: My first Choos!
I think the photos didn't do any justice.
They fit perfectly and I thought the slingbacks would keep falling down, but they stay on and are really comfortable on my feet.
Granted, the heels are a bit chunkier than what I am used to, but these are very adorable in their own way.
I'll post pics tomorrow~! I'm too excited and my feeble attempt at photography resulted in a blurred mess:Push:

Thank you guys for all the input/ support! You made the waiting game so much more exciting.

ooh, maybe they'd fit me!! I have a super narrow foot esp. heel and have a hard time with most shoes. I always tell my husband that I can only buy expensive shoes to get them to fit right...:yes:

Thank you LVobsessed.

mcs1111 - You should definitely try these then. I got these w/ BG free shipping promotion, and I only paid $10 for 2nd day shipping. From what I hear, these are a bit snug/ narrower than Jimmy Choo's usual designs. I have never bought a pair of Choos before, so I don't know for sure, but these feel really comfortable.