I just got this bag...what do you think?

So the grey shopping was delivered and...I don't like it at all. The leather is too crinkley and has some marks. And I don't like the Shopping style for me. =( This is why I prefer to shop Barney's/Neiman/Saks cause now i can't get my money back. Does BalNY issue store credits that you can use later on at least? I would like to wait for a plomb instead of picking something right now that I don't really want. =( Here are pics.

Attachments

• Grey.jpg
    Grey.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Grey2.jpg
    Grey2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Grey3.jpg
    Grey3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 41
both look great...as for the lv...i think it is simply tdf....i would LOVE to have that bag...unfortunately law school got in the way of the lv waitlist this season, and didnt get on it for anything...i've certainly made up for in bbags, but if you get anything, THAT is the lv to get for this season imo...good for you being next! yippeee!

aw, that's too bad you don't like the bag, the color looks great! I guess you should save the credit for a fall bag.

I'm not a fan of the LV bag either....

Sorry the grey shopper didn't work out! It's so dissapointing when you get a bag that you really wanted and IRL it just doesn't suit.:sad:

Sounds like a good option to wait for Plomb/lead to see if that is a better fit:yes:

So sorry to hear you don't like you BBag. The bag and color looks nice though.

As for LV, its pretty but I don't think I would spend that much money on that particular LV bag (It looks like a dressy party bag). I would get a different LV bag, something more practical.

Did you ship the bag back to Bal NY? I'm going there on Friday and debating between the Grey Weekender or Shopping...but I know I want someting in grey.

Too bad this style didn't work for you.

Did you ship the bag back to Bal NY? I'm going there on Friday and debating between the Grey Weekender or Shopping...but I know I want someting in grey.

Too bad this style didn't work for you.

Awww...that stinks. I will be sending it back today so I'm not sure if it will be there by Friday. =( I will check the cost of 2-day...

Your grey shopping is cute. The LV bag Scarlett is wearing is just hideous. Sorry, have to be honest. The only reason people even look at it is because of her, not the bag. Save your money.