i just got in a wreck...

Thank God you were wearing your seatbelt! Thankfully you & BF are OKAY!

I would go to the doctors just for safety & keep up on Advil & maybe a heating pad & lots of rest!

A couple of weeks ago DH & I were driving on the freeway & I was sleeping in the passenger seat (we were in my car) & DH sideswiped an 18 wheeler on my side of the car! Talk about a RUDE awakening! It is scary but it just really makes you value your safety!

Feel better!

thank you all so much it really helps hearing these encouraging words

im not really in the mood to talk today and my boyfriend keeps calling me and he feels bad bc he got in a wreck with me in the car and he thinks im mad at him bc i dont want to talk i just want to rest in peace and quiet on the purse forum hmph

Glad to hear you are okay! Awww your BF is being sweet showing how he's worried about you! Guys don't really understand that us chicks need our space! It stays that way once you are married too! haha... Maybe you should make a quick convo with him letting him know that you are just wanting to rest and aren't mad at him!
I don't know just my opinion :smile:
Good luck!
And also, I agree with the others, I think you should go to the doctor to get checked out! My last car accident, I didn't go in an ambulance (I should have) cops were ****s.... I was 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and ended up miscarrying because no ambulance was called for paramedics to check me right then and there..
Anyways, feel better!
Amanda

and i just want to say thank you all so much yall really make everything better.

right now my whole right side hurts pretty bad but if in a couple of days it doesnt start going away im going to the doctor