I Just Could Not Resist...Kooba Maria

Thanx, everyone! The seller left me pos feedback, so far so good. I'll find this thread and post pics when the Maria arrives.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...lol
This purchase should tide me over for awhile, at least until tax returns arrive, lol.

I've pre-ordered a cute Tano shoulder bag in electric green, have my red Bonnie handbag, and now my most coveted Kooba yet..

Now if I can just stay out of those "Blue handbag threads", I'll be safe :whistle:

We have similiar tastes as I have the Maria in terraine, the Bonnie in red and have been eyeing the Tanos in electric green. Geesh!

And I am thinking......blue.....yes lagoon blue.....to round out the summer wardrobe.

We have similiar tastes as I have the Maria in terraine, the Bonnie in red and have been eyeing the Tanos in electric green. Geesh!

And I am thinking......blue.....yes lagoon blue.....to round out the summer wardrobe.

I ordered the green from "Must have Bags"; the sales rep said they should be shipping this week. Did you order that gorgeous blue Tano?

I'm looking for a navy bag, a classic, go with a lot color. I have a petrol Jocasi, (which is a teal blue), and I hardly ever use it.

I need to wait untill these last purchases arrive before even thinking about my next buy. Untill then, it doesn't hurt to admire everyone else's!

Cute Cute daughter. I love this bag. One of my Favorites. On her it looks bigger than it is but it a roomy bag for being as small looking as it is.

Yes, she is a petite girl. She always begs me to let her carry my bags in the grocery stores and around town, so I though she might like to see herself on here.

Maria's a great size for me, (and a perfect shape to tuck a book in!) I think that's only the second terraine I've seen on eBay in months, so I really got lucky!