I just bought this...should I keep?

mkarya

May 8, 2007
Hi Girls,

I bought this bag today. I like the size and I can wear it cross body and on shoulder. but I know it is not leather:tdown: should I keep??? Need your girls' honest opinion on a vinly bag...btw it is 1695+tax for the price.

Attachments

• DSC00731.JPG
    DSC00731.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 252
I looked at that bag on Sat, while the price is good IMO the bag felt cheap. It looks really good, but it just felt cheap in my hands so I passed. If you don't absolutely love it, exchange it for something you do.

It is good if you're going to do active things that require a super light bag, but other than that it didn't strike me as anything special.

Regardless of the material, if you love the bag keep it. But if you can't justify the price, spend some more money on a different bag that you'll feel comfortable having. Why don't you post a modeling pic so we can see it on you?? I'm sure it's really cute.

if you like it... keep it. if you don't completely love it, then return it because its a lot to spend. also, the material is not leather, so it's a little harder to justify it in my mind.

really? a vinyl cabas was 995? since I was asking for a cabas, my SA told me that this one can function just like a cabas. I think GST is too heavy to wear and Cerf tote is too serious for everyday..hum...what to do..sorry girls...I am at my brother's now so I can't post any pics today....

it looks cute definitely, but i wouldn't pay that much for vinyl. however if you DO love it, then why not keep it? but if you're not 100% happy with it, then perhaps consider returning/exchanging it? Post modelling pics! hehe.