I Jumped Off the Wagon for This...

Oct 7, 2009
So, I've been asking a lot of questions about the Inlaid Op Art Maggie which I saw pics of for the first time a few days ago. Well... the real reason for all the questions is I found one on Craigslist in my area!!! Now, trust me, I don't check Craigslist for my area very often because there is NEVER anything good listed. I was completely stunned when I saw this pre-owned Maggie listed for $275 obo. So, I contacted the seller yesterday and asked her if she would entertain an offer of $225 and she said YES! She also said that was the absolute lowest she would go - she didn't HAVE to get rid of the bag, but she wanted to so that she could use the money to buy a Michael Kors bag.

So, I went, I saw, and I bought!!! This bag isn't part of my ban "exception list" but how could I pass it up! It's beautiful and this is the only time I've fallen off the wagon - my ban started after Christmas. Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• Maggie 14298.1.jpg
    Maggie 14298.1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Maggie 14298.2.jpg
    Maggie 14298.2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Maggie 14298.3.jpg
    Maggie 14298.3.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Maggie 14298.4.jpg
    Maggie 14298.4.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Maggie 14298.5.jpg
    Maggie 14298.5.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 76
Thank so much everyone! I didn't tell my DH what I was up to until about an hour before I left work to go see it. He hadn't seen any pictures of it, so he had no idea which bag I just HAD to go look at. Believe it or not, when I came home with it on my shoulder, he told me he thought it was a very nice and pretty bag! No rolling of the eyes, no guilt trip, just a very pleasant compliment! I think he's excited (on the inside) for the great deal I got!