I Jumped Off the Wagon for This...

JustOneMore74

Oct 7, 2009
So, I've been asking a lot of questions about the Inlaid Op Art Maggie which I saw pics of for the first time a few days ago. Well... the real reason for all the questions is I found one on Craigslist in my area!!! Now, trust me, I don't check Craigslist for my area very often because there is NEVER anything good listed. I was completely stunned when I saw this pre-owned Maggie listed for $275 obo. So, I contacted the seller yesterday and asked her if she would entertain an offer of $225 and she said YES! She also said that was the absolute lowest she would go - she didn't HAVE to get rid of the bag, but she wanted to so that she could use the money to buy a Michael Kors bag.

So, I went, I saw, and I bought!!! This bag isn't part of my ban "exception list" but how could I pass it up! It's beautiful and this is the only time I've fallen off the wagon - my ban started after Christmas. Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

Nutz4Coach

And Treesje Obessed
Sep 15, 2009
AWESOME score on a BEAUTIFUL bag !!!!
I would of did the same... love the inlaid..

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
What a great deal, worth breaking the ban! You scored big time on this one, they sell on the bay for much more if you can even find one

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
It is BEAUTIFUL! The Inlaid Claire has been on my wishlist for awhile now, maybe I should open that to include this Maggie too! Congrats!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
What a fabulous score, definitely worth breaking your ban ... and even more amazing you found her on Craigslist. Way to go!

JustOneMore74

Oct 7, 2009
Thank so much everyone! I didn't tell my DH what I was up to until about an hour before I left work to go see it. He hadn't seen any pictures of it, so he had no idea which bag I just HAD to go look at. Believe it or not, when I came home with it on my shoulder, he told me he thought it was a very nice and pretty bag! No rolling of the eyes, no guilt trip, just a very pleasant compliment! I think he's excited (on the inside) for the great deal I got!