I have to stop. No. Really. Seriously. I have to stop. (rant!)

No argument here - my post was just explaining a reason for the obsession with something small like keychains bc you & ThaLizrdQueen said you didn't understand it. There may be no reason for it other than someone has the money and that's what they choose to spend it on.
I completely agree, if you have the money, buy whatever you want.

Look, we have had a huge drama filled day around here with the whole production earlier on the now forunately closed forum. I'm allowed to state my opinion, I didn't tell you how to spend your money, please don't tell me how I spend mine is wrong.

^ I'm sorry- I don't think anything in my post said you were spending your money wrong. I just offered a reason why people would buy a ton of accessories. Please don't infer things from my posts that aren't there.

I can't really say why I love the ponytail scarves so much, enough to have half a dozen of them. I DO wear them all however; I wear a different one every day I wear a ponytail to work (3 days out of the week) depending on my outfit, and I just think they are beautiful and so classy and functional, I like owning a lot of what I like. But that's just me. I can see why some people would think that the $38x6 would be better spent on a bag though!

I can't really say why I love the ponytail scarves so much, enough to have half a dozen of them. I DO wear them all however; I wear a different one every day I wear a ponytail to work (3 days out of the week) depending on my outfit, and I just think they are beautiful and so classy and functional, I like owning a lot of what I like. But that's just me. I can see why some people would think that the $38x6 would be better spent on a bag though!

LOL that's my favorite accessory too! I love that you can use them as headbands, scarves, belts, or even on your bag - they're very multi-purpose!

I'm all over the place. I love to spend money on bags and skimp on accessories, but then I swing the other way and remember how much a special accessory is such a luxurious little treasure.

For me it's about balance. I need to spend money on my mortgage, food, bills, home updates and oh yeah save a little too. After that, it's all good. Who cares what anyone else thinks? I love advice in this forum but won't necessarily change my ways super dramatically :graucho:

XXXOO

Ok here I am again

Im in the other room balling my eyes out watching American Idol Gives back and thinking what ppl really want to spend there money on is 58$ keychain. Divide that by 12$ and you get education for about 5 kids in Africa. Sorry to be harsh but just stating facts and some want help figuring out how not to be a coachAholic!

Ok here I am again

Im in the other room balling my eyes out watching American Idol Gives back and thinking what ppl really want to spend there money on is 58$ keychain. Divide that by 12$ and you get education for about 5 kids in Africa. Sorry to be harsh but just stating facts and some want help figuring out how not to be a coachAholic!

With all due respect, I think you should worry about you and your money, and NOT what others are spending theirs on.

Maybe this thread should be closed as well.

Lizardqueen^^^This handbag forum states in the title "shallow obsessing encouraged" this forum is about a group of people who share a love/hobby/obsession however you want to put it for handbags. do not assume people here do not care about less fortunate people in the world. there are plenty of threads that express that and plenty of people here who have the means and do contribute quite generously to charities and such. we are all in the purse forum for fun - not to bring each other down about how better our money can be spent.

Well, to be fair maybe those people buying $58 keychains are donating to charity as well. You can buy things for yourself and donate to good causes simultaneously...no reason for it to be exclusively one or the other :smile: