I have to say it was my lucky day that day - Dark Beige Python Tote

:P Mon, if I were given a choice, I would prefer to have the one you have but I was too late in the game and there's no small one left. I would not have bought this one if I were not offered the discount!

Now, I am going to sell it with a 25% mark-up on the original price. Come on, come on, give me an offer, give me an offer!! I am a reseller disguised as a Chanel addict!!! :supacool:

Words in red = joke.

LOL!:lol: Bigger is better, haven't you heard? It looks fabulous on Nicole:

Attachments

• Nicole Ritchie Large Python Tote.jpg
    Nicole Ritchie Large Python Tote.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 63
You know good deals like this rarely rarely happened to me so I was very surprised when the discount was offered! Have you read the CSI thread? There are still two totes left in the US from the 2006 "Python Mania" collection. If I come across any in other places, I would let you know. :yes:

^^^ Thank you! I have been reading the CSI thread. I really would love to find a python classic flap, preferably jumbo size, from 2006. Congrats again on your great deal! :tup:

And the bunny is a great touch! I'm a big bunny lover, so I love seeing the bunnies in your avatar and in your photos. :smile:

I love your Python tote!! You know, Pythons and bunnies don't mix so in the interest of protecting your bunnies :graucho: I would be happy to store the tote (not the bunnies) at my house for you!!

What a deal - Congrats!!

Gorgeous bag !!! It's wonderful that you were able to get the 25% off. Congrats :smile:
I like the Miffy that you put in the bag :smile: Too cute. I to love Miffy after seeing Miffy all over the place in Japan last summer. Brings back memories.

Congratulations!!! LOVE it - we're all getting bitten here - I hear snake bites can be fatal - fatally addictive that is LOL. Wear it well - you are one lucky (happy) gal!!!