I have to say it was my lucky day that day - Dark Beige Python Tote

Wow! 25% is an insane deal. I know for J12's they can do a 10% discount, but I had no idea they would ever do 25% for a bag (albeit python). Your SA sounds so nice!

The tote itself is GORGEOUS!

^^^ Thank you! I have been reading the CSI thread. I really would love to find a python classic flap, preferably jumbo size, from 2006. Congrats again on your great deal! :tup:

And the bunny is a great touch! I'm a big bunny lover, so I love seeing the bunnies in your avatar and in your photos. :smile:

I love rabbits too!!! I saw your rabbit pics you posted. Your three bunnies are SO cute! Sadly, I can't keep pets because I work such long hours that they would feel neglected. Not fair on them.

I love rabbits too!!! I saw your rabbit pics you posted. Your three bunnies are SO cute! Sadly, I can't keep pets because I work such long hours that they would feel neglected. Not fair on them.

^^^ Awww, thanks! :heart: Bunnies (and most pets for that matter) do take up a lot of time and energy. They require a lot of affection and attention. My sister and I split the responsibility, but even that is not enough sometimes.

Many thanks for sharing my joy on getting this tote! I still cannot believe that this tote is now sitting in my house!

James wrote to me and said, "sadly, I am all out of Pythons. Trust me, I wish I wasn't! I could have sold 30 of them in the last month if I still had them, LOL!"...... !!

Many thanks for sharing my joy on getting this tote! I still cannot believe that this tote is now sitting in my house!

James wrote to me and said, "sadly, I am all out of Pythons. Trust me, I wish I wasn't! I could have sold 30 of them in the last month if I still had them, LOL!"...... !!

^^^ Aww, that's too bad! :crybaby:I miss that Bloomingdale's in Chestnut Hill, MA. I used to go to it all the time before I moved to LA. Thanks for the update though!