I have to return my Coach gloves!!!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
:crybaby: :crybaby: I bought a pair of red gloves last week w/ the 25% off coupon..I was SO EXCITED as these gloves perfectly match a Marc Jacobs bag I have....Well, my husband and I went to get our tree yesterday and of course I had my red gloves & red bag..I noticed this thread hanging off the tip off my index finger and tugged on it...all the stitching on the finger ripped out and now the lining shows through!!!! I hope they have my size in stock (8)..I love these gloves...I'm su bummed..I'm upset, but not devastated b/c I know it will turn out OK..I have NEVER had a prob w/ any of my Coach bags, and some of them are over 10 yrs old...UGH!!! I'm going to call them today...Bummer huh?! :heart: Emmy

I called the store today and flew over there on my lunch...They had my size...No prob...I love them too!!! I'm so glad I got them...I wasn't too bummed that it happened..For all the Coach I have, this is the first I've ever had a problem...And I'll continue buying..It didn't sour me at all...:heart: Emmy

Good thing you got them fixed. What kind of gloves were they? I just bought the legacy gloves about a month ago. I think they are legacy gloves. They are short and have the buckle detail at the bottom.

I'm glad you had no problems EMMY. Coach has such wonderful customer service. I LOVE my gloves I have the legacy in both brown and black and have gotten tons of compliments on them.
I'm sure your red gloves are fantastic!

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 71
I know that last year they had some in the girls sizes - so depending on how large your hands are.....

They were cute pink stripes too - but I have big hands :sad:

^^LOL! I know right.. I've been wanting nice gloves for a while, and was thinking of whether or not to go for it, so this was just a nice push in the right directioN! And I decided that until I make good use of my northface jacket, I won't be getting anything new this year, so its a nice compromise! ..right? lol.