Jimmy Choo I have the willpower of a gnat! Mr. Choo had me at "reduced."

Well, the saga of online shopping woes continues.

I got the LP Plum Mahala yesterday and there was a huge scratch going down the back of the patent. Called the SA and she said it was perfect when she saw it and must have been when it was boxed to be shipped. They issued a call tag to pick it up so I don't have to pay return postage, which impressed me since it was Off 5th.

I called Saks' 800 number to complain since there is no reason a perfect bag should be ruined by a shipping department (assuming the SA was telling the truth) and I have to say I was amazed at how Saks handled it. They have just won themselves a loyal customer.

They offered to try and locate the bag for me at any of their locations. When they couldn't find it, the rep just called me back this afternoon and offered me 25% off one of the spring bags. I have been curious about the cigar riki so I said send it to me. They are overnighting it with free shipping, free gift wrap, and the 25% off discount. Will post pics when it arrives.

Oh no! It seems that most of the LP bags that are still left have some kind of problem. I love the cigar color...saw it earlier at Nordies. I think you can carry that color year round and it will go with everything.
Make sure to post pics when you get it!!:yahoo::yahoo:

So glad SFA's customer service is better than JC.Com :woohoo:

I will look forward to modeling photos and happy that you haven't deserted up completely :choochoo:

Saks rocks!!

I was mad for about a day, but you can see how fast I got over it. Plus I think my real ire is with net-a-porter who runs the choo online site and not Choo.

I can't wait to get this one to see the cigar color in real life. Reminds me of liquid butterscotch. Plus I am working on a new friend for this one :graucho: so I can say my love of the Choo is alive and well.

Well, the saga of online shopping woes continues.

I got the LP Plum Mahala yesterday and there was a huge scratch going down the back of the patent. Called the SA and she said it was perfect when she saw it and must have been when it was boxed to be shipped. They issued a call tag to pick it up so I don't have to pay return postage, which impressed me since it was Off 5th.

I called Saks' 800 number to complain since there is no reason a perfect bag should be ruined by a shipping department (assuming the SA was telling the truth) and I have to say I was amazed at how Saks handled it. They have just won themselves a loyal customer.

They offered to try and locate the bag for me at any of their locations. When they couldn't find it, the rep just called me back this afternoon and offered me 25% off one of the spring bags. I have been curious about the cigar riki so I said send it to me. They are overnighting it with free shipping, free gift wrap, and the 25% off discount. Will post pics when it arrives.

lionlaw - so sorry about the liquid patent Mahala. The customer service you received sounds like HEAVEN ON EARTH! I am so glad to hear stories that have a happy ending. I am running out of places to shop, because of the lousy customer service. I liked that cigar color, too. Cannot wait to see pics.

lionlaw - so sorry about the liquid patent Mahala. The customer service you received sounds like HEAVEN ON EARTH! I am so glad to hear stories that have a happy ending. I am running out of places to shop, because of the lousy customer service. I liked that cigar color, too. Cannot wait to see pics.

I know, every store I thought was reliable is sending out defective bags or wrong bags or just lousy customer service. I read on BV about your Jomashop nightmare and I have crossed them off my list too. I think I am down to three online retailers at this point.

I know, every store I thought was reliable is sending out defective bags or wrong bags or just lousy customer service. I read on BV about your Jomashop nightmare and I have crossed them off my list too. I think I am down to three online retailers at this point.

Yep - we will all have to start traveling from now on! Milan, Miami, Rome, London, Paris, Vegas, NYC, Tokyo. How is that for a start?