i have FINALLY decided between....

Speedy are classic one , but I don't think you can compare with Neverfull. Because it's different type. Speedy you cant hanging over your shoulder. If you most often like carry your back instead put on your shoulder, Neverfull is a great choice and more convenient. Speedy more formal I think, but also great.

i just went to LV to try on the speedys and it seems like there has been a price increase...correct me if im wrong. but the speedy 25 is now 640 and the speedy 30 is 670.

a few weeks ago i was told it was 620...for the speedy 25

Do you like handheld bags or shoulder bags? I think that’s what it all comes down to.

I’ve been using my Neverfull for three straight days now, and the lack of zipper isn’t really a problem if the sides are cinched. Since it’s a shoulder bag, your arm will kinda prevent people from just stealing things from your open purse.

I’ve had the bleeding problem as well, but I don’t really know yet if it’s really bleeding or just dirt. I have to admit that the bleeding disturbed me quite a bit, but the bag is so wonderful (and I’ve been getting compliments left and right) that I hesitate to let it go.

I got my first LV just a few weeks ago, and I had a hard time deciding so I got both :smile: The Neverfull MM and the Damier Azur Speedy 30. I found the Neverfull PM too small. I’m 5’7”.