I Have Fallen Victim!!! I Am Gonna Be Sick!

If she doesnt pick it up its her problem-ebay can see from the tracking info. that you did send them, and the fact that she could be refusing to accept the package looks bad o her part and makes her looks suspect anyway.

This should work out for you. Call ebay and tell them that this is not on and you wont accept anything less than a refund.

Good luck :smile:

The seller hasn't picked up the package yet! She won't go and sign for them, Sept 30 is when they tried the first time... getting upset now so I ordered some LV goodies. I will have a reveal soon for some comfort. :crybaby:

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Don't worry even if your seller does not pick up the package you will still be refunded. Just call ebay CS and tell them. They can look up the tracking and see that this seller is not picking up the package. Good luck!!!

If you have proof that you sent it to her via registered/tracked/signed for whatever service and she did not retrieve it upon notice, this tracking information can be provided to Ebay for verification of what the seller is doing. They will rule in your favor if she REFUSES to pick it up.

Call ebay or paypal (whoever you filed your claim with). It's been long enough that you should be fine. Once they see enough attempts to deliver have been made I would imagine they would immediately refund your money. But I would try to get someone on the phone.

Thank you everyone for your advice... I got my refund!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
She still has not picked up the package so Ebay refunded me. The shady seller is not a registered user and Ebay will go after him/her as needed. Sellers that do not offer any type of return will get no business from me. I sell and offer refunds even in the event someone has a change of heart. Again... thanks so much!:biggrin: