I have been "GOOD" how about you???

by the time November 1st comes around...it will have been exactly 1 month since I've bought any LV:yes: ...that's pretty good to my standards (and trust me, it has not been easy!)...but the longest I've ever gone without buying any LV or designer goodies is 2 months (which felt like an eternity!!) so ladies and gents...

:confused1: What is the longest purse ban you've ever been on???:confused1:

great self control on your part:angel: :flowers:
i've been bad.........very bad.........:hysteric:
i was on a ban but broke it in less than week.......
fell in love with the damier papillon but ended up with the damier speedy 30.......:love:
although i think it was worth it, i'm loving it more than my beloved mono 25...
and to think i used to hate the 30 size :shame:

Oy....the loongest I have gone is about 3 weeks.,...I've seriously got to stop. I have been a couple a month since April...for a grand total of about 12K...that's as much as a new Kia car! LOL I'm going to start slowing down and enjoy what I have!

I have never been on a purse ban. I'm way too financially disciplined to go bonkers over LV or any other material item. I guess it is all because of my father's ultra conservative ways. However, t is interesting to read all the responses.

I'm on a ban. I haven't purchased anything since maybe August. I haven't purchased any LV since my purchase last February. I'm satisfied with what I have for now.

**I plead the fifth...on the question of being good**...:whistle:

Oh..you mean..LV not buying good:Push: ...Oh well..thats a different story....:blink: ahhhh....kinda..well..actually..NO..NO I've not been good..:graucho: I made 2 purchases this month...all in total almost 1k...:wtf: guess I better put my self in time out next month...:ban:

I know how you feel Sandra...after my Azur...there just aren't anymore bags that are calling my name, or any that I'm lusting after...I guess I'll have to wait until the new Spring bags come out then we'll see what LV has come up with to break us from our winter bans...btw...what do you have your eyes after in Dec...or are you gonna surprise us??:wtf:

my graduation, birthday and Christmas are all in December, so my parents are each getting me something for all 3 occasions combined. i already have one bag in mind, so i just need to pick one more. you'll see when December rolls around :graucho:!

You know? a month seems like such a long time. I just got into LV in Sept of this year so I haven't been on a ban yet. I'll go on a ban after my Mezzo and Manhattan PM have been purchased (so maybe around 01/07?)
I went a little over 2 weeks with out getting something small and it felt like MONTHS.

Good job to the ladies n gents that stick to their bans.

I was on an accessories ban but I cracked.

I really got my whole LV collection this year, so I'm on a major ban. I think it will be okay, but am dying to add a white MC to my collection. However, very important to not let the cravings get to me, and really enjoy all the fabulous items that I've purchased. I love my LV so much. I didn't want to go on a ban, but it became a necessity. I really don't want too much stuff and want to really really enjoy what I've got.

Indigo Bedford
Indigo Agenda
Black MC Lodge GM
Mandarin Epi Noe
Groom Ronde
Rose Spring Street
Silver Spring Street
Lavender Sullivan
Lavender Agenda
lavernder cles
Panda pochette
panda agenda
Framboise zippy wallet
Framboise Brentwood
Perle Bedford
Perle Agenda
Perle Cles
all since May.... I'm definately on a freaking ban, hopefully till after June, till then will be living vicariously through youse guys....

hugs...

Wow Veronika you do :heart: :heart: your Vernis, huh?:P
I don't blame you, I have a soft spot for it too!
Did you ever post pics of your collection? If so, I want to check it out.

Ohhh I never good...life is too short to be good...I rather be bad...love being bad...being good sucks IMO...I am sooo bad and I love it....hehehe....LOL..glad that you are able to be good...I am just such a bad girl...me soooo bad

I am on a ban...but having been scammed as well as of late...I am owed a bag. But~ I am kind of disenchanted at the moment with it all. I don't need a green bag...not sure now if I should get a replacement for the fraudulent bag...does anybody else have this problem? Am I burnt out on lV:crybaby: what is wrong w/ me?:sad:

I really got my whole LV collection this year, so I'm on a major ban. I think it will be okay, but am dying to add a white MC to my collection. However, very important to not let the cravings get to me, and really enjoy all the fabulous items that I've purchased. I love my LV so much. I didn't want to go on a ban, but it became a necessity. I really don't want too much stuff and want to really really enjoy what I've got.

Indigo Bedford
Indigo Agenda
Black MC Lodge GM
Mandarin Epi Noe
Groom Ronde
Rose Spring Street
Silver Spring Street
Lavender Sullivan
Lavender Agenda
lavernder cles
Panda pochette
panda agenda
Framboise zippy wallet
Framboise Brentwood
Perle Bedford
Perle Agenda
Perle Cles
all since May.... I'm definately on a freaking ban, hopefully till after June, till then will be living vicariously through youse guys....

hugs...

Wow...you have been a bad girl...love it...I want white MC for next summer