I have an orange box coming on Sunday!

Thank you all so much! :heart: I am really just praying that things work out. It's tough but I am hoping for the best. And things have been going well. :tup:
OK, so to throw another bag into the mix I was thinking of the Gao. I loved the one SoCal got in SF. It's such a great shape. hmmmm....the only problem would be finding one, huh?

CB, I am glad to hear that you and your husband are trying to work things out. You are one of the kindest people I know and you deserve to be happy. I hope things continue to get better. I can't wait to see what you get.

As for the bag, I say save for the Kelly. It is worth it, I love mine.

Crochetbella,
Congratulations on your DH coming to his senses. Enjoy the woo!! You deserve to be showered with Orange for much time to come.

I would just wait and get something like longchamps for the winter. They have a fabby new line called X_LIGHT or something and then keep saving and putting away each dime to get a Kelly. It is your first love and want and nothing in the mean time will be loved as much knowing the elusive Kelly is out there. For the price of a new Massai you can get a lovely used Kelly.

Keep us posted. I am glad you are feeling better. SO's cause us to have such emotional rollercoaster moments!

I agree, it's a Kelly you really want, the vintage ones are so yummy and not much more expensive than a Massai.

Oh, I'm late to this thread. I'm so happy to hear that things are going well for you, CB! You totally deserve to be happy!

As for the bag . . . I love damier in the rain--it's nice not to have to stress at all about your bag when it starts to pour. And I would save for the H bag of your dreams :yes:

Thanks Raz! :heart: I'm cautiously optimistic. ugh I just don't want to get my heart broken all over again. I hope things work out but I just feel so much stronger now. If they don't, I know what I need to do. :smash:

But I'll take the orange boxes...:graucho:

No matter what, if you want it to work, if your heart tells you it's right, then this is good news...

Keep your eyes on you, and congratulations on what usually ends up being better comunication. It seems like that can fix almost anything, when both people are trying and working at it.

Good luck, can't wait to see your new joys!