I have an announcement to make...

Cristina said:
I started my new job today... and I have an office :rochard: :happydance: My first ever office to call my own :shame: I moved the furniture around, set it up how I wanted, hung some posters on the walls, etc.

It's silly, I know. But I just had to share! :amuse:

Its not silly, its exciting!! Congrats to you and enjoy your office, you earned it!!!!! :flowers:

HT_Red_Roses.jpg
Congratulations Cristina :heart:

Cristina, I'm so happy for you! You have worked very hard to work your way up to this moment and you deserve it! Remember every morning when you come into YOUR office it belongs to you and you have to continue doing whatever it takes to STAY there. Congrats!

Congrats Cristina!! Your office sounds wonderful! :flowers:

OT, but I just love your kitty - he is absolutely adorable! Forget Beckham, we need more pics of Fat Mike on the forum! :lol:

Aww, thanks, guys! :shame: :heart: I'm glad I'm able to share my happiness with you all!

Thanks for the flowers, Prada, they're beautiful :amuse:

Sparkles - Fat Mike is quite the camera hog. He loves to pose and stick his face in the lens, so I'll try to get more pictures of him soon :biggrin: I could still do with the Beckham pictures, though. Let's not get rid of those! :graucho:

:smile: VERY cool, Cristina!!! A first office is almost tantamount to a first apartment, so enjoy the moment, have fun decorating, and cozy in to your new home away from home...hey, just in time to coincide with your 6,000th post! Woo Hoo!