I have an announcement to make...

1. I started my new job today... and I have an office :rochard: :happydance: My first ever office to call my own :shame: I moved the furniture around, set it up how I wanted, hung some posters on the walls, etc.

It's silly, I know. But I just had to share! :amuse:

2. CONGRATS! Enjoy decorating it and making it your own!WOOHOO! You earned it!

3. How exciting!! Congrats!!!

4. That sounds awesome!!!!!!! Big time congrats for you girl!!!!!! :yahoo:

5. Ooo! Congratulations, Cristina!!

6. Yep, I've already started planning the decorations LOL. Kitten calendar on one wall, some band posters on another, some environmental stuff (I work for the EPA) around there somewhere. I wish I could paint - I'm thinking a soft beige? Just kidding :P

7. yea! congrats! just make sure the computer screen is not facing the door so you can be on the blog!

8. That is fantastic! Good for you....:flowers:

9. Can you believe that's one of the first things I thought of? :shame: :roflmfao: I turned the monitor so that it faces inside. Heehee, guess where I'll be spending my lunch hour? :graucho: But the guy I work with said a few sites are blocked from IE, hopefully the PF won't become one of them :P

10. oooh! I forgot about that. When I worked at Sonymusic, I found out that every site we visited was kept track of at corporate! better do some research....

11. Yeah - I work for the state, so there is probably some monitoring going on there :noworry: But the PF is work-friendly, right?! :angel:

12. Congratulations Cristina!!! I'm So Happy For You!!! ;)

13. That is WONDERFUL news, Cristina!!! CONGRATS!!!:flowers: :drinkup:

14. :yahoo: Congrats, Christina! :yahoo: It's well-deserved, I'm sure!!! :heart:

15. Sounds so exciting I hope you :love: :heart: :love: your new job!

:happydance: :yahoo: :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice